Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=426
GMO soybeans have their genetic materials engineered via biotechnologies for engulfing enhanced and new characteristics such as drought tolerance, enhancement of certain nutrients, insect resistance and herbicide tolerance. Benefits of utilizing biotechnologies for production of GMO soybeans include saving efforts & time and curtailing market risks for farmers, rather than enhancing productivity by improving yield. Currently, demand for GMO soybeans is primarily driven by rapid adoption in animal feed as well as in the form of GMO soybean oil worldwide. Although cultivating herbicide-tolerant soybean has lower risks to environment, the benefits are being restrained by herbicide resistance being developed in weeds. GMO soybeans are one of the most utilized genetically modified plants across the globe, with majority of the applications in livestock feed and oil production. With demand for soybeans increasing globally as a protein source, GMOs hold potential benefits for producers.
6 Key Projections on Future of GMO Soybean Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026 (In Terms of Value)
- North America is anticipated to prevail as the fastest expanding market for GMO soybean through 2026. More than two-fifth market revenue share will be accounted by sales of GMO soybean in North America by 2026-end. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Europe are also poised to remain remunerative for the GMO soybean market. However sales in APEJ are projected to exhibit a comparatively faster expansion than sales in Europe through 2026.
- GMO soybean sales in APEJ and Latin America are projected to record expansion at an approximately similar CAGR through 2026. However, revenues from the GMO soybean market in Latin America will remain significantly lower than those from APEJ.
- On the basis of trait, stacked (HT+IT) GMO soybean will remain the most lucrative in the market, with revenues projected to rise at the highest CAGR through 2026. Herbicide tolerant GMO soybeans will continue to be the second most lucrative among traits of GMO soybean in the market. However, sales of herbicide tolerant GMO soybean will register the lowest CAGR through 2026.
- Direct sales will endure as the dominant sales channel for GMO soybean, followed by modern trade. Revenues from these two sales channel segments are collectively projected to account for more than three-fourth market share by 2026-end.
- Food will continue to remain leading application segment in the global GMO soybean market, in terms of revenues, trailed by biodiesel. Sales of GMO soybean for application in feed will exhibit a relatively faster expansion than that in biodiesel through 2026.
- The report profiles active players contributing to the market growth, which include Monsanto Company, Groupe Limagrain Holdings SA, Syngenta AG, Canterra Seeds Holdings Ltd., E.I DuPont De Nemours and Company, Dow Agroscience, Bayer CropScience, BASF SE, and AgReliant Genetics LLC.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/426/gmo-soybean-market
North America to Remain Dominant in the Market
In terms of volume as well as value, North America will remain dominant in the global GMO soybean market. GMO soybeans already have high popularity among North American consumers. GMO soybeans in North America have improved resistance to insects and weeds, which in turn helps the farmers to boost productivity. Structure of some government insurance programs complement the productivity by providing farmers with more incentives for planting GMO seeds such as those of GMO soybeans.
The European Commission has approved an array of GMO products such as GMO soybeans, although the pace of approvals has been relatively slow. European livestock and feed manufacturing industry has a keen interest in authorization of GMO soybean imports, as soybean is considered to be a source of high-quality and protein-rich feed. Europe will remain the second largest market for GMO soybean, in terms of volume as well as value.
Food is expected to remain the largest application of GMO soybean, in terms of value. Revenues from sales of GMO soybean for application in food are projected to account for nearly half market share by 2026-end. Biodiesel and feed will also remain lucrative applications of GMO soybean.
In terms of value, direct sales are anticipated to be the fastest expanding sales channel for GMO soybean, closely trailed by modern trade. These two sales channel will spearhead the global market for GMO soybean during the forecast period, in terms of revenues. Based on trait, stacked (HT+IT) and herbicide tolerant GMO soybean will remain sought-after in the market, with revenues collectively estimated to surpass US$ 320,000 Mn by 2026-end.
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global GMO Soybean Market - Executive Summary
- Global GMO Soybean Market Overview
3.1.1. Global GMO Soybean Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global GMO Soybean Market Definition
3.2. Global GMO Soybean Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global GMO Soybean Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global GMO Soybean Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Parent Market Overview – GMO Crops and Seeds Market
3.6.1. Area under GMO Crops
3.6.2. GMO Crops and Seeds Market – Key Takeaways
3.7. Trade Flow of Soybeans and Soybean Oil, 2010 (in millions of metric tons)
3.8. Genetically Modified Footprint
3.9. Worldwide Soybean Oil Consumption
3.10. PESTL Analysis
3.11. Product Lifecycle
3.12. List of Distributors
3.13. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global GMO Soybean Market Supply Demand Analysis
4.1. Number of Manufacturers by Region
4.2. Production Volume by Key Players
4.3. Importer Concentration by Region
4.4. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
4.5. North America Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
4.6. Latin America Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
4.7. Europe Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
4.8. Japan Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
Buy This Report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/426/S
Key market players tracked by the report include AgReliant Genetics LLC, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience, Dow Agroscience, E.I DuPont De Nemours and Company, Canterra Seeds Holdings Ltd., Syngenta AG, Groupe Limagrain Holdings SA, and Monsanto Company.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/