One of the prominent demand driver for blenders is the rapid boom in ecommerce sector around the world. In developing countries of Asia and Latin America, ecommerce sector has become the key determinant for sales of various consumer electronics and home appliances, which have become the prominently sought-after category of consumer goods. Additionally, Consumer electronic product vendors are increasingly venturing into the Global blenders market, in order to leverage their already established occupancy across the online retail space.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=524
6 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Blenders Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026
- Blenders with motor power of 400 to 699 watts are expected to be the leading revenue contributor to the market. Volume sales of 400 to 699 watts blenders are likely to reach nearly 50,000,000 units by 2026-end.
- Specialty stores and mono brand stores are set to account for largest volume sales of blenders through the forecast period, based on sales channel. Revenues from these two sales channel segments are collectively poised to hold nearly two-fifth market share by 2026-end.
- Online stores and departmental stores will continue to register fastest expansion in sales of blenders through 2026, in terms of both volume and value.
- Plastic will continue to be the preferred body material for blenders, and will account for the lion’s share of the market, in terms of value, during the forecast period. Revenues from use of stainless steel as body material for blenders will also account for a significant market share during 2017 to 2026.
- In terms of value, countertop blenders will continue to spearhead the global blenders market on the basis of product type.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan is estimated to remain the largest market for blenders, in terms of value, closely followed by Europe. North America is also expected to remain a remunerative market for blenders, with sales poised to reach nearly US$ 1,000 Mn by 2026-end.
APEJ to Remain Fast-Expanding Market for Blenders
Developing countries of Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) are expected to prevail as major consumers of blenders worldwide, which can be attributed to their rising disposable incomes and increasing adoption of technologically advanced consumer electronic products. In countries such as China and India, the booming ecommerce sector is boding well for kitchen appliance sales.
Consumer electronic product manufacturers in APEJ are focusing on establishing their presence in online retail sector, which will further influence sales of blenders in the region. APEJ is expected to remain the fast-expanding market for blenders both in terms of value and volume.
Characterized by the occupancy of well-established and diversified regional and international vendors, the global market for blenders is fragmented in nature. While international players in the market are concentrating on extending their footprint, regional players are facing challenges in competing them based on cost, technology, and product quality. Key players profiled by the report include PHILIPS, Midea, Joyoung, Panasonic, SUPOR, BRAUN, ACA, and Deer.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/524/blenders-market
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Blenders Market - Executive Summary
2.1. Opportunity Analysis
2.2. Mega Trends
- Global Blenders Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Blenders Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Blenders Market Definition
3.2. Global Blenders Market Size (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Blenders Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Blenders Market Dynamics
3.4 Global Food Preparation Appliances Market Overview
3.5. Investment feasibility matrix
3.6. Forecast Scenario and Impact Analysis
3.7. Forecast Factors
3.8. Brand Mapping
3.9 Technological Road Map
3.10. Supply Chain
3.11. Cost Structure
3.12. Competitive Footprint Matrix
3.13. PESTLE Analysis
3.14. Porters Five Force Analysis
3.15. Pricing Analysis
3.16. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Blenders Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
4.1. Global Blenders Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2026
4.1.1. Countertop Blenders Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.2. Personal Blenders Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.3. Hand Blenders Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Comparison, By Region
Buy This Report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/524/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/