Know the methodology behind the report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=206
Navigation of the market for kids’ bicycles has always remained challenging. Parents are more focused on providing their children with an impressive introduction of the cycling world, particularly when it is their children’s first bike. In addition, if kids turn out to possess the racing bug, parents are concerned about choosing their bicycles that are equipped with safety and comfort, at the same time being competitive as well without having huge impacts on their bank accounts. Health benefits associated with cycling is another factor which has driven demand for bicycles among consumers. A number of kids bicycle brands have emerged, with improved appearances and performance, such as Islabikes, Frog, and Pinnacle, attracting interest of kids and boosting sales of bicycles. Children tend to own a bicycle more likely than any other age group. The aforementioned factors might influence growth of the market in the near future.
6 Key Future Prospects of Global Kids Bicycle Market
- Based on pricing, mid-range kids bicycles are expected to remain sought-after in the market, and will account for over half share of the market in terms of revenues. Mid-range bicycle sales will exhibit the fastest expansion through 2022 in the market, followed by the premium range kids’ bicycles.
- Sales of kids’ bicycles of age group 9-12 years are expected to reflect an impressive expansion, and hold approximately one-third market revenue share throughout the forecast period. This age group segment is estimated to retain its dominance in the global kids bicycle market.
- Kids bicycle sales in the direct to customer brand outlet will exhibit the fastest expansion through 2022. Independent out will remain the largest distribution channel in the global kids bicycle market, with sales projected to account for roughly US$ 5,000 Mn revenues by 2022-end.
- Based on product type, 20-24 inch kids’ bicycles will continue to be sought-after among consumers. 18-20 inch kids’ bicycles will remain the second most lucrative product in the market. Revenues from the aforementioned product segments are projected to collective account for over half market share throughout the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to retain its dominance in the global kids bicycle market, followed by Europe and North America.
- Key players profiled in Fact.MR’s report include Tube Investments of India Limited, Trek Bicycle Corporation, Tianjin Fuji-Ta Bicycle Co. Ltd., Tandem Group plc, Samchuly Bicycle Co., Ltd., Merida Industry Co. Ltd., Hero Cycles Ltd., Haro Bicycle Corporation, Firefox Bikes Private Limited, Dorel Industries Inc., Atlas Cycles (Haryana) Limited, and Accell Group N.V.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/206/kids-bicycle-market
20 Inch – 24 Inch Kids’ Bicycles to Remain Sought-after in the Market
20 inch – 24 inch kids’ bicycles are expected to remain sought-after in the market, followed by 18 inch – 20 inch kids’ bicycles. Revenues from these two product segments will collectively account for more than half share of the market over the forecast period.
Independent outlet will continue to be the most lucrative distribution channel for kids’ bicycles, with sales poised to reach nearly US$ 5,000 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. Sales of kids’ bicycles in direct to customer brand outlet are estimated to exhibit the highest CAGR through 2022.
Sales of kids’ bicycles for age group 9 years – 12 years will register an impressive CAGR, to account for nearly one-third share of the market over the forecast period. This age group segment will remain dominant in the market, followed by the age group 7 years – 9 years, in terms of revenues.
Accounting for more than half revenue share of the market based on pricing, mid-range kids’ bicycles will remain preferred in the global market. Sales of mid-range kids’ bicycles will register the highest CAGR through 2022, followed by premium-range kids’ bicycles.
Table of Content:
- Global Kids Bicycle Market - Executive Summary
2. Global Kids Bicycle Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Kids Bicycle Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Kids Bicycle Market Definition
2.2. Global Kids Bicycle Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Kids Bicycle Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Kids Bicycle Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Cost Structure
2.6. Pricing Analysis
2.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
2.8. List of Distributors
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Kids Bicycle Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Kids Bicycle Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Less than 12 inch Kids Bicycle Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
220.127.116.11. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Market Share Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. 12 inch -14 inch Kids Bicycle Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
Kid's Bicycle Market Report is available for Purchase @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/206/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/