To Get Sample Copy of Report, visit @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3272
The report focuses on the market dynamics including latest trends, opportunities, market drivers, and restraining factors in the free-from food market. The study also provides segment-wise analysis and regional analysis of the free-from food market along with the focus on all the key countries. The free-from food market report also provides data in terms of volume, value, CAGR, and year-on-year growth in free-from food market. Competitive landscape in the free-from food market is also provided in the report.
Free-from Food Market - Key Insights
- The free-from food market registered over 5% CAGR during 2013-2018. Growth was driven in part by rising consumption of free-from gluten and dairy products beyond nutritional needs.
- GMO-free food sales in 2018 reached revenues in excess of US$ 16 billion, and will continue to remain most lucrative variant followed by sugar-free food. Growing prevalence of food allergies, along with digestive disorders and obesity, continue to uphold sales of GMO-free and sugar-free food worldwide.
- North America will remain the most lucrative market for free-from food, owing to efforts of the regional players to expand their product offerings by including gluten-free and lactose-free food products.
- Oceania is expected to emerge as the fastest growing market for free-from food, as interest in vegan food and gluten-free food continues to surge in countries such as New Zealand and Australia.
What are the Challenges in Free-from Food Market?
- A key challenge faced by the free-from food manufacturers is sustainable sourcing of naturally-derived ingredients and preservatives, which are devoid of allergens, while retaining the taste and texture of food.
- Concerns associated with replacement of certain ingredients have been arresting developments in the free-from food market. Additionally, challenges related to reliable supply and processing of free-from food ingredients, will continue to impede developments, and thereby growth of the market.
Get complete information about this report @ https://www.factmr.com/report/3272/free-from-food-market
Increasing Sales of GMO-Free Food through Modern Trade Channels
Modern trade channels have emerged as a lucrative sales channel for food & beverage manufacturers, and free-from food is no exception to this trend. As consumer awareness on health impacts of GMO-food increases, manufacturers are focusing on clean-label and GMO-free food, and modern trade channels offer the convenience for consumers to make informed decisions along with significant variations in brand choices.
Free-from Food Market: Competitive Landscape
Key players operating in the free-from food market are Groupe Danone, Abbott Laboratories Inc., NESTLE SA, Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co Ltd, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (RB), Coca-Cola Co, Blue Diamond Growers, Valio Oy, Kikkoman Corporation, Lactalis, Groupe, Monde Nissin Corp, Dr. Schär AG/SpA, General Mills Inc., Post Holdings Inc., Vitasoy International Holdings Ltd, and other key players.
For Further Insights and Segment-Specific Information, Contact a Market Analyst at @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3272
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.