Request for a free sample of this research report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=427
Polysaccharides and Oligosaccharides Market – Key Insights
- Global polysaccharides and oligosaccharides market grew at a moderate CAGR of 3.4% during 2012-2016, owing to rising application in bakery & confectionery, functional beverages, infant formula, and animal feed products.
- In 2018, the global polysaccharides and oligosaccharides market surpassed a value of US$ 12.2 billion, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% during the period between 2017 and 2026.
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will continue to retain its leading position in the polysaccharides and oligosaccharide market. Expansion of food and agriculture industries in the region is expected to create opportunities for stakeholders.
- APEJ is also likely to be the most attractive region for polysaccharides and oligosaccharide market, growing at the highest CAGR of 5.7% during 2017-2026.
Oligosaccharides to Gain Higher Traction with Rising Global Consumption
Although polysaccharides continue to lead the global market of polysaccharides and oligosaccharides, the latter is expected to gain comparatively high traction, growing at a promising CAGR of 5.2% during 2017-2026. In 2018, worldwide sales of polysaccharides closed in on a valuation of nearly US$ 6.4 billion, and is projected to record a Y-o-Y growth of 4.6% in 2019.
Access Complete Report with TOC Covering 200+ Topics @ https://www.factmr.com/report/427/polysaccharides-oligosaccharides-market
Demand from Animal Feed Industry Continues to Surge
Growing adoption of polysaccharides and oligosaccharides in animal feed products is creating lucrative opportunities for stakeholders. Although dairy products are likely to account for highest revenue share in polysaccharides and oligosaccharides market, demand from animal feed is expected to register the highest CAGR of 6.5% during 2017-2026. By source, bacteria is envisaged to remain the leading source of polysaccharides and oligosaccharides, followed by plants segment.
Polysaccharides and Oligosaccharides Market – Competitive Landscape
- In March 2019, Givaudan, a leading player in the polysaccharides and oligosaccharides market, announced that it has entered into a long-term partnership with a South Korea-based beauty innovation company – Bio FD&C, to strengthen its Active Beauty capabilities in phytopeptides and plant cell culture.
- In March 2019, ABF’s AB Enzymes launched ROHALASE® SEPARATION, the latest addition to its ROHALASE® grain processing enzyme portfolio. According to company, the newest addition is a food-grade enzyme particularly developed for wheat-starch-gluten separation processes.
- In February 2019, Tate & Lyle PLC in partnership with Sweet Green Fields and Earthwatch, launched a new research project to assess best sustainability practices for its stevia sweetener supply chain.
Other leading players operating in the global polysaccharides and oligosaccharides market include Dupont, DSM, McComick, Novozyme, Chr Hansen, Wild Flavors, Symrise, IFF, Firmenich, Takasago, Senseint, and Glanbia Ingredients. Product innovations and new launches along with mergers & acquisitions are some of the key growth strategies adopted by polysaccharides and oligosaccharides market players.
Grow Your Business from Expert Advice @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=427
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.