Get a Free Sample Copy of Current Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3269
Europe is expected to be the largest region in the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market during the forecast period and account for an estimated 34.6% share by 2019 end. APEJ is likely to emerge as the fastest growing region in Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market, owing to the rise in gastrointestinal problems leading to spasms and increasing use of anti-spasmodic drugs.
What is Driving Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide Market?
- Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide continues to witness significant demand owing to rise in abdominal pain and cramping as frequent problem in the adult population, especially in Western countries. According to the International Association for the Study of Pain, by 2050, proportion of people over 65 years of age will increase from 17.5% to 36.3% in the developed countries. Moreover, in recent years around 20% of adults have been suffering from chronic pain. The problem in many elderly people is still under treated and there is a need for increased research.
- Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide does not penetrate the blood-brain barrier making it beneficial for use in the treatment of abdominal pain caused by cramping, especially during painful menstruation.
- Increasing prevalence of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is resulting in the growing demand for antispasmodic, thereby, resulting in substantial growth in Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market. According to the International Foundation for Gastrointestinal Disorders, there are around 2.4 to 3.5 million annual visits to physician for IBS in the US alone.
- With rise in colorectal cancer worldwide, colonoscopy is finding wide application in detection and surveillance. Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide is widely used by colonoscopists to reduce bowel spasms during colonoscopy.
Browse Complete Market Report with TOC Here @ https://www.factmr.com/report/3269/hyoscine-n-butyl-bromide-market
What are the Key Challenges in Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide Market?
- Medicines with Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide as an active ingredient has been considered unsuitable for patients with megacolon, myasthenia gravis, and glaucoma. Moreover, these medicines are also not suitable for people with hypersensitivity to Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide and other components in the medicine.
- The injection of Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide can cause adverse effects such as anaphylaxis and tachycardia hypotension. While the risk associated with adverse effects is high in people with cardiac diseases. Moreover, patients death after receiving injection of Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide has been reported internationally. In most of the cases cardiac arrest or acute myocardial infarction was seen as the adverse effect.
Oral Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide to Find Increasing Demand
Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide used to treat abdominal pain and spasms is available in both oral and injectable form. However, with increasing sales of Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide under the brandname Buscopan which is an oral medication, the application of Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide in oral form is gaining traction. Moreover, with a range of benefits on oral administration of Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide, it is being used on a large scale. Upon oral administration, it binds and blocks muscarinic receptors, thereby, providing anti-spasmodic effect in the uterine, gastrointestinal, and urinary tracts.
Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide Market: Assessment of Competitive Landscape
Some of the leading players in the Hyoscine-N-Butyl Bromide market are Alkaloid Skopje, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Linnea SA, and Alchem International.
For any query get easily connect with an Analyst @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3269