Get a Free Sample Copy of Current Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3478
- The thermoplastic vulcanizates market grew at over 5% in 2018. Growing trend of replacing metals with lightweight engineering plastics, such as thermoplastic vulcanizates, across various end-use verticals is driving growth.
- Use of thermoplastic vulcanizates (TVPs) for automotive exterior applications is likely to gain an uptick during the forecast period. Ranging from weather seals to glass run channels, thermoplastic vulcanizates are used in various automotive exterior parts for aesthetic, functional, and performance benefits.
- North America will continue to be the leading market for thermoplastic vulcanizates, given that the United States continues to be one of the largest consumers of thermoplastic vulcanizates globally.
- East Asia is poised to emerge as one of the high-growth markets for thermoplastic vulcanizates, with China being one of the major consumers of TVPs, followed by South Korea. Gains in these flourishing East Asian nations will be further underpinned by drastic makeover of the regional industrial paradigms that will sustain high demand for high-quality engineering plastics.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market?
- Demand for thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) is on a significant rise, owing to growing use across automotive, fluid handling, consumer goods, and medical applications. Thermoplastic vulcanizates are estimated to emerge as one of the highly-desired TPE products through 2027, thereby driving thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
- Ever-increasing demand for lightweight materials with superlative properties, notably from industries like automotive, is fuelling investments in thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
- Rising government initiatives to promote usage of engineering plastics across various end-use industries is creating favorable grounds for adoption of thermoplastic vulcanizates, thereby propelling growth of thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
Browse Complete Market Report with TOC Here @ https://www.factmr.com/report/3478/thermoplastic-vulcanizates-tpv-market
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Stakeholders of Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market?
- End-user inclination toward use of styrenic block copolymer, a high-performance thermoplastic elastomer type, is on an upswing on account of its optimal performance in pressure-sensitive applications. This, in turn, is likely to create significant challenges for the stakeholders of thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
- Poor wear resistance of thermoplastic vulcanizates (TVPs) after repeated usage continues to be one of the key drawbacks hampering their adoption. This, in turn, is exerting high pressures on manufacturers to offer wear-resistant thermoplastic vulcanizates with enhanced shelf-life.
Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market – Competitive Landscape
- In 2019, ExxonMobil Corporation - a leading player in the thermoplastics vulcanizates market - inaugurated a 90,000 tonne/year resins plant and 140,000 tonne/year butyl plant in Singapore. This move was aimed at serving the increasing needs of Asian end-users which, in turn, will help the company to scale up its expansion across the key Asian countries. These two new production facilities will preeminently cater to Asia, wherein a burgeoning middle-class population is sustaining the demand for specialty products.
- In 2018, DuPont - a leading player in the thermoplastic vulcanizates market - made an official announcement that it is going to make an investment of over $80 million for establishment of a new manufacturing unit in East China. This new manufacturing unit will be responsible for production of compounded and high-end engineering plastics & adhesives to cater to needs of multiple end-use verticals, such as electronics, transportation, and others. This planned manufacturing site is estimated to be fully operational in 2020. DuPont and the government officials of Zhangjiagang in East China signed this strategic deal at a grand ceremony held in Shanghai at the popular China International Import Expo (CIIE).
- In 2017, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. - a key player in the thermoplastic vulcanizates market – made an official announcement of acquiring the business of thermoplastic styrene elastomers of Asahi Kasei Corp.'s Sunvieo. Utilized primarily for automotive applications, thermoplastic elastomers are being adopted as a viable alternative of polyvinyl chloride and vulcanized rubber. This new product launch will help the company tap into a wider customer base and attain long-term profitability.
For any query get easily connect with an Analyst @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3478