Request for Sample Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3478
- The thermoplastic vulcanizates market grew at over 5% in 2018. Growing trend of replacing metals with lightweight engineering plastics, such as thermoplastic vulcanizates, across various end-use verticals is driving growth.
- Use of thermoplastic vulcanizates (TVPs) for automotive exterior applications is likely to gain an uptick during the forecast period. Ranging from weather seals to glass run channels, thermoplastic vulcanizates are used in various automotive exterior parts for aesthetic, functional, and performance benefits.
- North America will continue to be the leading market for thermoplastic vulcanizates, given that the United States continues to be one of the largest consumers of thermoplastic vulcanizates globally.
- East Asia is poised to emerge as one of the high-growth markets for thermoplastic vulcanizates, with China being one of the major consumers of TVPs, followed by South Korea. Gains in these flourishing East Asian nations will be further underpinned by drastic makeover of the regional industrial paradigms that will sustain high demand for high-quality engineering plastics.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market?
- Demand for thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) is on a significant rise, owing to growing use across automotive, fluid handling, consumer goods, and medical applications. Thermoplastic vulcanizates are estimated to emerge as one of the highly-desired TPE products through 2027, thereby driving thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
- Ever-increasing demand for lightweight materials with superlative properties, notably from industries like automotive, is fuelling investments in thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
- Rising government initiatives to promote usage of engineering plastics across various end-use industries is creating favorable grounds for adoption of thermoplastic vulcanizates, thereby propelling growth of thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
Browse Full Report on Market with TOC - https://www.factmr.com/report/3478/thermoplastic-vulcanizates-tpv-market
Novel developments in the thermoplastic vulcanizates market space are opening up new scope for large-scale adoption of thermoplastic vulcanizates in challenging industrial applications. One of such promising developments is the ‘super thermoplastic vulcanizates (super-TPVs)’, which are being increasingly embraced by the industrial operators to replace high-cost thermoset rubbers.
Introduction of super thermoplastic vulcanizates has paved new opportunities for adoption of thermoplastic vulcanizates in highly demanding and challenging applications, such as automotive under-the-hood applications. In addition, super TVPs are also being used for appliance and industrial components that are subjected to unusually high temperature requirements, given that super TVPs offer unbeatable heat resistance in comparison to the conventional variants.
Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market – Research Methodology
The FactMR research study on thermoplastic vulcanizates market offers industry-best intelligence and insights into the global thermoplastic vulcanizates market forecast. The report on thermoplastic vulcanizates market gives an all-inclusive analysis of the thermoplastic vulcanizates market and its growth potential over the forecast period, including a detailed segmentation. The research study on thermoplastic vulcanizates market is a result of extensive research methodology, comprising of a primary phase and a secondary phase.
In 2019, ExxonMobil Corporation - a leading player in the thermoplastics vulcanizates market - inaugurated a 90,000 tonne/year resins plant and 140,000 tonne/year butyl plant in Singapore. This move was aimed at serving the increasing needs of Asian end-users which, in turn, will help the company to scale up its expansion across the key Asian countries. These two new production facilities will preeminently cater to Asia, wherein a burgeoning middle-class population is sustaining the demand for specialty products.
Have Any Question? Ask Our Industry Experts - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3478
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852