Request for Sample Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3445
TPU Elastomers Market – Key Insights
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) elastomers market grew at a healthy CAGR of 4.7% between 2013 and 2018, on account of growing demand from automotive industry.
- In 2019, demand for TPU elastomers is likely to remain high, with demand supported by the construction and footwear industries. The global TPU elastomers market is estimated to reach US$ 2.7 billion by the end of the year.
- The TPU elastomers market is on course to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2019-2027.
- Though the top 5 players in the TPU elastomers market have a strong presence in the Americas and Europe, the Asia Pacific region excluding Japan (APEJ) is the leading market for TPU elastomers. Growing demand for TPU elastomers in a wide range of applications has boosted growth of the TPU elastomers industry in the APEJ region.
- On the back of increasing investments by leading stakeholders, the APEJ region is likely to remain a high growth market for TPU elastomers throughout the forecast period.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of TPU Elastomers Market?
- High-performance mechanical properties of TPU elastomers, such as high tensile strength and resistance to chemicals and oil, are widening the range of their applications, in turn, boosting growth of the TPU elastomers industry.
- Growing applications in the automotive industry, medical devices, and the footwear industry will continue to trigger developments in the TPU elastomers industry.
- Ongoing innovations in the automotive industry, especially the focus on replacing metals with plastics is creating opportunities for market players.
Browse Full Report on Market with TOC - https://www.factmr.com/report/3445/tpu-elastomers-market
Other leading players in the TPU elastomers market include BASF SE, Miracll Chemical Co. Ltd., Kuraray Co. Ltd., Ravago Petrokimya Üretim A.S, COIM SPA, Coating Chemical Industry Company, Zibo Hengjiu Pu Technology Company Ltd., Huafon Group, Xuchuan Chemical Group, Evermore Chemical Industry Company Ltd., Sunko Ink Co. Ltd., Songwon Industrial Group, DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products, Blackwell Plastics LLP, Hexpol AB, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Lanxess Aktiengesellschaft,Honeywell International, Inc., PolyOne Corp., Tosoh Corporation, Nihon Matai Co. Ltd., APS Elastomers, and Townsend Chemicals Pty. Ltd.
TPU Elastomers Favorite among Footwear Manufacturers and in the Sporting Goods Industry
TPU elastomers is ruling the footwear sector with its growing popularity among shoe manufacturers. Shoe soles manufactured using TPU elastomers are lightweight, abrasion resistance, flexible, durable, and comfortable, thereby, TPU elastomers have become one of the most popular raw materials across the footwear manufacturing cluster. Market leaders are observed to be working closely with leading footwear brands, shoe sole manufacturers, as well as sporting goods industry players, to capitalize on growing demand for TPU elastomer-based sporting goods. A mounting number of TPU elastomer manufacturers are adopting innovative technologies to introduce innovative properties of the material, such as slip resistance, UV resistance, and resistance to hydrolysis, in order to gain an edge in the TPU elastomers market.
Stakeholders in the TPU elastomers market are focusing on launching TPU elastomers that exhibit excellent mechanical properties, in a bid to attract shoe sole manufacturers. Leading manufacturers are supplying TPU elastomers that are tailor-made to suit their customers’ specific requirements.
TPU Elastomers Market – Research Methodology
A recent study published by FactMR analyzes growth of the global TPU elastomers market to provide readers with exclusive and actionable market insights. This study is backed by a two-step research process which is inclusive of various primary and secondary resources. The primary research methodology includes discussions with experts of TPU elastomers industry and information gathered after interviewing other stakeholders. In the secondary process, detailed information about the TPU elastomers market is garnered through various resources such as company annual reports, trade journals, paid resources, press releases, and other publications relevant to TPU elastomers.
Have Any Question? Ask Our Industry Experts - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3445
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852