The repercussions of exhaust noise and automotive engine emission on the natural environment has become a matter of concern for sustainable development. From an internal combustion engine, exhaust noise is one of the causations for cacophony produced by traffic. Meanwhile, automotive muffler which is aimed at attenuating noise level through meeting desired emissions and sound quality based on pollution regulatory control has become an essential facet of research and development.
Get Free Sample Report Here:
Though the automotive exhaust mufflers can dissipate high frequency noise, it has its toll on engine performance by generating heavy back pressure. Manufacturers, hence, are vying to design an exhaust muffler that reduces sound without having its fallout on the performance. In recent years, numerical simulation has helped save costs and production time by decreasing physical testing and prototype building.
Europe will Continue to Spearhead the Global Automotive Exhaust Muffler Market
In terms of revenue, Europe currently accounts for the largest share of the global market and is expected to maintain its leading position in 2017 and beyond. The region’s automotive exhaust muffler market is anticipated to witness a steady growth over the next couple of years. Meanwhile, the market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is primarily owing to robust expansion of the automotive sector in China.
Center Inlet Automotive Exhaust Mufflers will Remain Highly Desirable
Based on product type, demand for center inlet automotive exhaust mufflers will continue to gain traction. Currently, the sales of center inlet automotive exhaust mufflers account for over 23% revenue share of the global market and the figure is expected to remain steady throughout the assessment period.
Considering the broad scope of global automotive exhaust muffler market, the report includes a segment-wise analysis and forecast. The global automotive exhaust muffler market is segmented into – product type, sales channel, size type, vehicle type and region. Through this section, the report offers an in-depth country-wise forecast on every parameter associated with automotive exhaust muffler.
Browse Full Report with ToC Here:
Global Automotive Exhaust Muffler Market: Key Projections
- Europe to dominate the global market for automotive exhaust muffler over the forecast period. The region is projected to command for the largest share of the global market in terms of revenue.
- Presence of a well-established automotive industry in Europe will continue to propel the market for automotive exhaust muffler in the region.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is also expected to emerge as an attractive market for automotive exhaust muffler over 2022. The market in APEJ is projected to reflect a relatively faster CAGR as compared to other regions.
- In APEJ, China will remain a key market for automotive exhaust muffler owing to the robust expansion of the automotive sector in the country.
- On the basis of the product type, the center inlet segment will retain its top position over 2022. The segment currently accounts for more than 23% share of the global market in terms of revenue.
Automotive Exhaust Muffler Market: Competitive Landscape
Fact.MR’s report has also profiled leading players in the global market for automotive exhaust muffler, which will remain active through 2022. These include companies such as Eminox Limited, Tenneco Inc., Futaba Industrial Co., Ltd., Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. KG, Bosal Nederland B.V., Peugeot S.A. (Faurecia SA), Eberspächer Gruppe GmbH & Co. KG, Benteler International AG, Yutaka Giken Co., Ltd., and Sejong Industrial Co., Ltd.
Have Any Query?? Ask Our Industry Expert
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852