The primary research approach in the USB wall charger market research methodology comprises of a comprehensive interviews and interactions with industry experts and domain-specific analysts. Moreover, the secondary research in the USB wall charger market research methodology involves an in-depth study of vital industry databases, published industry particulars, published articles, and other credible sources.
USB Wall Charger Market - Notable Highlights
- Belkin International, Inc. and Foxconn Interconnect Technology Limited (FIT) signed a definitive agreement in 2018. As per the agreement, FIT agreed to acquire Belkin International for approximately US$ 866 million in cash. This acquisition was aimed at fostering research and development capabilities and tapping into opportunities in the premium accessories market.
- Jasco Products Company, LLC entered into an agreement with Gibson Innovations in 2017 for distribution of Philips accessories in the categories of consumer electronic, mobile and home power for the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Anker Technology Co. Limited released the PowerCore+ 26800 Power Delivery in the year 2017. This product has the highest compatible external battery with power delivery technology and is capable of charging the Nintendo Switch in portable mode, Apple’s iPad Pro, and other varieties of USB-C Power Delivery-enabled devices at optimal speed.
- Scosche Industries, Inc. announced a new line of home and vehicle charging/power delivery products using USB-C™ Power Delivery technology in the year 2018. This product is one-of-its-kind in terms of providing fastest charge possible for both smartphones and tablets.
The report on USB wall charger market also features the other key players operating in the market space. The other market players profiled in the report include Poweradd, Intex Technologies (India) Ltd., iClever, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Aukey, and 360 Electrical, LLC.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2471
The USB wall charger market remains highly-fragmented, with widespread presence of several small to medium-sized regional players that are competing with established companies. The nature of this fragmented and highly-competitive market conveys low or no entry barriers with sporadic product innovations.
The tier 1 players hold nearly 5-10% revenue share and focus on offering distinguishable products with integration of advanced technologies. Moreover, the tier 1 players also remain focused on expanding production facilities and entering into strategic alliances with regional players to enhance their bottom lines and retain their market sustenance.
Demand for USB wall chargers is on a persistent rise against the backdrop of short battery lives of the new-age electronic devices. With prolonged use of electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops in conjunction with evolving hi-tech lives, the multi-port USB wall charger is being rapidly adopted for charging multiple devices at the same time. Compatibility and fast-charging remain two of the key attributes of a multi-port USB wall charger, thereby fostering its overall popularity quo.
Integration of SmartLiz technology in multi-port USB wall charger is gaining swift prominence, owing to its ability to offer high-speed charging by automatically detecting nature of the connected device. Furthermore, compact multi-port USB wall chargers with high warranty period is gaining significant customer appreciation in terms of usability.
Marked preference by end-users for certified USB chargers is becoming more evident than ever. Consumer orientation toward quality than quantity is likely to favor the growth of leading players in the market. However, the unorganized players may face a decline in adoption of their products.
Prominent players such as Belkin International, Inc., Anker Technology Co. Limited, and Philips have ensured quality-based and standard certifications to enhance customer retention. A recent sampling and compliance project was held by Health Canada, wherein multiple numbers of uncertified USB chargers were tested and were found to pose unacceptable risks of electric shocks. Moreover, ‘The Certified USB Charger Initiative’ was designed with an objective of helping consumers get rid of low-quality or non-compliant USB chargers. Particulars, as such, are likely to make it tough for the unorganized manufacturers to scale up in terms of profits in the USB wall charger market space.
Transition to USB type-C (USB-C) interface is apparently underway across multiple segments. Efficacy in terms of seamless transfer of data and video along with superlative charging abilities is fostering the popularity of USB type-C in diverse verticals, such as smartphones and laptops.
With smaller and thinner versions of electronic devices getting introduced, the conventional and massive USB ports have become complete misfits. With USB Type-C offering a new connector standard with small size and high-scale recognition of its associated benefits, USB-C interface is highly likely to proliferate in case of new-age devices.
Browse Complete Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/2471/usb-wall-charger-market
The USB wall charger refers to a universal power adapter that enables users to plug into multiple varieties of electrical socket. A USB wall charger optimally delivers power requirements as much as the device needs. A USB wall charger is designed in a way so that it is compatible with a wide range of mobile devices such as Apple iPhone, iPad, android phones, and laptops.
Fact.MR has published a new study of USB wall charger market, wherein the growth roadmap of the USB wall charger market has been studied for the forecast period of 2018-2027. The report on USB wall charger market offers an extensive coverage of the all the vital aspects of USB wall charger market that have a profound influence on the growth of USB wall charger market.
The USB wall charger market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. By type, the USB wall charger market has been segmented into 1-port, 2-port, 3-port, 4-port, and others.
By application, the USB wall charger market has been classified into commercial, individual, and others. The USB wall charger market has been analyzed across key regions of North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, APEJ, and MEA.
Apart from the aforementioned insights on USB wall charger market, the USB wall charger market report also addresses some of the additional questions apropos of USB wall charger market for the business professionals interested in business expansion in the global USB wall charger market-
- Based on various port configurations, which type will be the top-selling one in the USB wall charger market?
- By application, which application would be the largest application in the USB wall charger market?
- What are the prevalent trends having far-reached impacts on the growth of USB wall charger market?
- What are the major challenges that the manufacturers would have to face in the USB wall charger market?
- What are the latent opportunities for the market players of USB wall charger market to gain high profit-margins in the USB wall charger market?
USB Wall Charger Market- Research Methodology
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2471
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852