Get 100 Page of Free Sample Report from Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3275
Automotive Gear Shift System Market – Key Insights
- Resurgence in the sales of automobiles during the 2013-2017 period bolstered automotive gear shift system market growth which witnessed a CAGR of 3.7% during the period.
- Burgeoning demand for automobiles in both developing and developed economies coupled with the growing production of electric vehicles is expected to fuel automotive gear shift system market proliferation which was valued at US$ 22 billion in 2018 and is estimated to witness a steady growth at a CAGR of over 4.5% during 2018-2028.
- East Asia is expected to retain its position as the largest automotive gear shift system market during the forecast period. Strong automobile sales and availability of affordable labor will continue to drive growth
- South Asia is likely to emerge as the fastest growing automotive gear shift system market. Growth will be underpinned by burgeoning automobile sales in emerging economies in India, Thailand, and Indonesia and supported by bullishness in the economies.
What are the Vital Factors Driving the Growth of Automotive Gear Shift System Market?
- The development of automatic gear shift transmission systems is allowing automobile manufacturers to enhance the fuel-efficiency of their vehicles. Compliance with Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFÉ) norms coupled with the growing concerns about environmental degradation due to emissions is expected to play a vital role in bolstering the demand for automatic transmission systems which, in turn, is estimated to fuel automotive gear shift system market growth.
- Electric vehicles (EVs) are witnessing steady adoption, with many automakers committing to investments in this innovative technology. The growth in EV segment is likely to create significant opportunities for automotive gear shift system manufacturers
- Advancements in technology are aiding automotive gear shift system manufacturers in the development of sophisticated gear shifting mechanisms which can adapt autonomously to the driving conditions and provide optimized performance for better fuel economy and vehicle efficiency.
Browse Market Research Report with TOC – https://www.factmr.com/report/3275/automotive-gear-shift-system-market
Automotive Gear Shift System Market – Competitive Landscape
- To capitalize on the growing demand for affordable vehicles in India and Asia, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, a leading player in the automotive gear shift system market, announced the launch of a new electrified clutch which functions to improve the efficiency of manual transmission in automobiles. The company plans to market the product as a way to enhance fuel efficiency in vehicles using manual transmission gear shifting systems.
- In order to stay at pace with the changing automobile industry, Eissmann Automotive Deutschland GmbH expanded its Pell City facility adding a 130,000 square-foot building to the existing infrastructure in the region. The facility is equipped with advanced manufacturing equipment which will be used for a new production line set to be unveiled by the Germany-based automotive gear shift system manufacturers.
- A recent development complementing innovations in the automotive gear shift system market was the development of a novel gear shift mechanism which uses two electromagnetic actuators to improve the mechanical efficiency and dynamic response of manual transmission systems. The study suggests the technique could potentially pave the way for the adoption of automated manual transmission systems in electric vehicles.
- Another key development which is likely to boost innovations in the automotive gear shift system market was the acquisition of a patent on the clutch-by-wire technology which replaces the hydraulics mechanism used for disengaging and engaging gears with a fully electric system. The clutch could potentially be automated to control the changing of gears.
- The bolstering popularity of automated manual transmission (AMT) in automobiles became clearly evident after WABCO Holdings signed a deal with Daimler agreeing to develop an efficient and robust AMT control technology for Daimler’s trucks. With its new AMT technology, WABCO aims at reducing noise levels and optimizing gear shift schedules for efficient performance.
Some of the leading players operating in the automotive gear shift system market include Kongsberg Automotive ASA, SL Corporation, GHSP, Inc., Ficosa International, S.A., Fuji Kiko Co., Ltd., Leopold Kostal GmbH & Co. KG, Tokai Rika Co., Ltd., Jopp Holding GmbH, and Dura Automotive Systems, LLC.
Have Any Question? Ask Our Industry Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3275
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852