- Body mist market recorded a value CAGR of 3.7% during the period between 2013 and 2017. Growing consumer inclination towards personal grooming, along with rising use of body deodorizers to reduce or mask effects of sweating, has underpinned the growth of body mist industry.
- North America continues to retain its leading position in body mist market. Body mist sales in the region remain driven by high awareness and introduction of innovative products that ensure long-lasting fragrance.
- Asia Pacific is likely to remain a high-growth market for body mists, with increasing consumer spending on luxury grooming products.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=165
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Body Mist Market?
- Rising popularity and adoption of fragrance products, especially among millennial demographic who are inclined towards purchasing various products through online stores and experimenting with new brands and concepts, have been influencing the sales of body mists. Prospects of body mist market will remain promising, as millennials show a growing interest in creating fragrance wardrobes and layering different nodes to create their own bespoke scents.
- Growing use of fragrances on a daily basis among both men and women, coupled with rising working population in emerging economies has led to a surge in the demand for body mists. As compared to perfumes, body mists are lighter, cost effective, less concentrated, and contain high levels of alcohol, making them ideal for daily use.
- Developing countries are also witnessing a notable rise in the demand for personal grooming products, amid improving economy and high purchasing power, which in turn will contribute to the revenue generation of body mist market.
- Opportunities are imminent in the body mist market, as manufacturers continue to shift their focus towards developing natural and organic body mists as well as mood-enhancing fragrances. In addition, several brands are adopting innovative marketing techniques such as using personalized algorithm and harnessing social media such as Facebook and Instagram to help consumers find their perfect scent and improve brand loyalty.
- While personal grooming products continue to gain popularity among women, rising awareness regarding skincare and healthcare have been influencing men to invest in beauty care products. This has resulted into an upsurge in launch of grooming products for men, creating new avenues of growth of body mist market.
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Body Mist Market Players?
- As body mists contain low concentration of essential oil and high levels of alcohol, they evaporate quickly and the scent doesn’t last long, which in turn have abated their adoption.
- Environment Working Group (EWG) reported that apart from natural essences, many body scents and fragrances typically contain hazardous synthetic chemicals, often petrochemicals, raising awareness among consumers, which in turn is likely to impede the growth of body mist market.
Body Mist Market – Competitive Landscape
- In April 2019, Victoria’s Secret, a leading player in body mist market, launched a limited-edition, summer-themed scent, ‘Bombshell Paradise Eau de Parfum’, a new addition to the brand’s signature, award-winning Bombshell fragrance collection. It also includes a Fragrance Mist, Rollerball, and Velvet Body Cream.
- In March 2019, in honor of Nation Fragrance Day, Bath & Body Works announced the launch of its newest fragrance – Gingham – created by Firmenich master perfumer Honorine Blanc. Gingham is the latest addition to the company’s extensive portfolio of some of the world’s most iconic and exclusive fragrances, ranging from Cucumber Melon and Japanese Cherry Blossom to Rose and In The Stars.
- In January 2019, Giorgio Armani, launched a new feminine fragrance, Sì Fiori, a flanker to 2013’s Armani Sì. Developed by perfumer Julie Massé, the Sì frangrance will join the brands’ 19 exclusive line-up of scents including its Armani Code and Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume.
- In August 2018, Christian Dior launched a new women’s fragrance Joy de Dior, nearly 20 years after the launch of its first perfume for women, J’Adore. The new fragrance is created by Dior’s exclusive fragrance designer François Demachy and embodied by the US actress Jennifer Lawrence.
Outlook Complete Research Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/165/body-mist-market
Founded in 1976, The Body Shop is headquartered in Croydon, UK, and offers a wide range of products for skincare, body care, and fragrances. In April 2019, the brand created the ‘Scents of Life’ collection in partnership with Middle Eastern influencers.
Established in 1946, Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is based in New York, USA, and owns many subsidiary brands such as Clinique, MAC Cosmetics, Origins, Jo Malone London, Aveda, Smashbox, Too Faced Cosmetics, and others. With an overall revenue of nearly US$ 13.7 billion in 2018, the company have products ranging from skincare, makeup, and fragrances.
Founded in 1982, Kenneth Cole Productions is an American fashion house based in New York, USA. The company operates six separate lines for clothing and accessories and 1 shoes-only line.
Established in 1884, Mark and Spencer Group plc is headquartered in London, UK, with an overall revenue of approximately US$ 14 billion in 2018. In addition to over 300 self-owned retail stores and various franchise stores worldwide, the company launched M&S banking services in the U.K.
Founded in 1983, Moshino is a luxury brand based in Italy, which offers a broad range of apparels and accessories. In April 2018, Moshino was selected by Swedish retail brand H&M to create its haute couture collaboration.
Body Mist Market Players Eye Lucrative Opportunities with Sales through Online Stores
Although modern trade accounts for relatively large share of body mist market, it is highly likely that ecommerce sites will generate greater sales in the foreseeable future, with an estimated value Y-o-Y growth of 5.0% in 2019 over 2018. With growing popularity of social media and emergence of numerous online stores, young consumers are inclined towards purchasing various products through these stores. In addition, manufacturers are focusing on e-commerce sites for brand promotions, price promotions, and marketing campaign, which in turn is likely to fuel the growth of body mist market.
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=165
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852