To Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report, Visit here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2891
Established and Mid-sized Players Collectively Hold Over 50% Market Share
The global animal feed probiotics market remains moderately fragmented, with leading and mid-sized players who collectively hold more than 50% revenue share. The focus on R&D activities dedicated toward novel product innovations, and hefty emphasis on acquiring animal feed probiotics providers, are among key growth strategies of established animal feed probiotics manufacturers. The fluctuating demand for animal feed, coupled with relevant government policies and regulations, continue to prompt animal feed probiotics’ manufacturers to adopt smart strategies aimed at communicating the customer segments in a much more efficient manner.
- The world’s largest specialty chemicals company - Evonik Industries has entered into a strategic cooperation with a high-tech enterprise - Vland to develop new business avenues for probiotics in aquaculture, livestock, and plant care applications.
- A prominent player in animal feed probiotics market - Alltech launched its latest technology - Viligen - for swine gut health at the recently held ONE: The Alltech Ideas Conference. Viligen focuses on improving gut form and function, while optimizing the immune system to sustain health status. Viligen enhances gut health of weaned pigs by directly targeting the gut mucosa.
- DuPont Nutrition & Health - a business unit of DuPont, and Eurofins have created and certified strain-level identification assays in probiotic testing, paving the way for industry-wide product integrity and label efficiency.
- Novus International, Inc. – a leading animal health and nutrition company, has recently invested in partnering company Arkema, Inc. to proliferate the manufacturing capacity for various raw materials for use in feed additives, such as methylmercapto-propionaldehyde (mmp).
- Royal DSM – a global science-based company active in nutrition, health and materials has acquired BioCare Copenhagen A/S to bolster its offering in gut health ingredients with probiotics.
The report on animal feed probiotics market also provides comprehensive analysis on the leading manufacturers in animal feed probiotics market. The report profiles several leading players functioning in the animal feed probiotics market, including Calpis Co., Ltd., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Adisseo France SAS, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lallemand Inc., E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Novus International, Inc., and Evonik Industries AG, etc.
Antibiotics have traditionally been used on nursery hogs to address post-weaning problems. However, the development of antimicrobial resistance to antibiotics has urged livestock and pig farmers to invest in viable substitutes that could improve the immunity of animals. Animal feed probiotics are perceived as a feasible alternative to antibiotics among pig farmers, complemented by legal restrictions imposed on antibiotic growth promoters. A recent study conducted by National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) has found that the use of probiotic Bacillus amyloliquefaciens (Ba) instead of antibiotics promote growth performance of piglets.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2891
The consumption and trade of livestock products are gaining fast momentum, consequently prompting livestock farmers to adopt strategies to bolster production capacity, while maintaining the health of the animal. The shift toward animal feed probiotics is further backed by recommendation of the Food and Agriculture Organization in improving broiler chicken growth rates, and preventing enteric diseases, including Tellez et al., Biloni et al., necrotic enteritis, and coccidiosis. Optimization of meat and egg quality, and alleviation of salmonella are key attributes of animal feed probiotics that are driving their sales among livestock farmers. Another key growth influencer of animal feed probiotics market is approval of the microorganisms used in animal feed probiotics for animal nutrition, as they neither pose any health hazard f, nor affect metabolic processes of animals.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852