To Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report, Visit here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2903
Domestic and regional players hold nearly 60-70% share in the bacillus coagulans market. Investment in the research and development activities and expansion of existing R&D facilities to launch new products remains a key strategy of domestic and regional players.
In contrast, leading players in the bacillus coagulans market are focusing on expanding their manufacturing facilities in Asia. These players are also focusing on entering into a strategic partnership with regional distributors and suppliers. Some of the notable developments in the bacillus coagulans market include,
- Ganeden, a US-based probiotic ingredient manufacturer, was recently acquired by Kerry Group. As a result of the acquisition, Ganeden technologies will be extended into wider application across Kerry’s developed and developing markets.
- Sabinsa Corp. has opened its new office in Toronto, expanding its presence in Canada. The company has around 30 natural products approved by Health Canada. The new office will facilitate Canadian importers to comply with Canadian regulations.
- Mitsubishi Chemical and JD.Com have entered into a partnership to launch the largest "plant factory" in China based on hydroponic technology. The factory is nearly 11,040 square meters. The factory produces red and green lettuce, spinach, cabbage, coriander, and other vegetables. The factory is able to produce more vegetables compared to the conventional system.
- UAS Laboratories has announced the acquisition of Nebraska Cultures Inc. Through the acquisition, UAS has exclusivity over Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS-1 and ProDURA brand.
- Throne entered into a joint strategic investment with Kirin Holdings Company and Mitsui & Co. Ltd. This strategic investment will help Throne to expand its personalized health products and technology platform and grow their businesses in Asia.
The report provides a competition scenario and updated information on the leading players. Some of the major players in bacillus coagulans are Mitsubishi Chemical Foods Corporation, Ganeden, Nebraska Cultures, UAS Laboratories, Sabinsa Corporation, Syngen Biotech, Sanzyme, Microbax, Mystical Biotech Pvt. Ltd, Thorne, Aumgene Bioscience, and other key players.
The report illustrates key insights and identifies important factors impacting bacillus coagulans market. The report also offers an in-depth analysis of the market along with the qualitative and quantitative analysis. Market dynamics including opportunities, drivers, trends, and challenges in the bacillus coagulans market are also provided in the report. The study also includes region-wise and segment-wise analysis of the bacillus coagulans market. Competitive landscape and detailed profiles of the leading players in bacillus coagulans is also offered in the report.
The report offers valuable insights on the bacillus coagulans market using exclusive methodology. The report provides details on the trends, market drivers, and growth opportunities in the bacillus coagulans market. The primary and secondary research is also done to offer exclusive information on the market. Data and information on the market was collected using valid data sources and by conducting interviews with industry experts.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2903
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852