To Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report, Visit here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1358
Global Ammonium Phosphatide Market: Key Insights
- In June 2007, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) published a GRAS notification allowing its use as an emulsifier in vegetable fat coatings and chocolates. Ammonium phosphatide market has picked up pace ever since, witnessing healthy growth at 4% CAGR during 2013-2017
- In 2018, the ammonium phosphatide market exceeded US$ 38.5 million, and it is likely to grow consistently at 6.1% per annum during 2018-2028
- Europe will continue to be the largest market for ammonium phosphatide, as chocolate and confectionery manufacturers in leading European countries, such as Germany, as well as Eastern European countries are rapidly replacing lecithin with ammonium phosphatide as an emulsifier
- South Asia is likely to emerge as the fastest growing market for ammonium phosphatide with a mounting number of food additive manufacturers investing in developing Asian countries, such as India and Indonesia
What’s Driving the Ammonium Phosphatide Market?
- Being a non-GMO and allergen-free emulsifier, ammonium phosphatide is gaining popularity in chocolate manufacturing as a sustainable alternative for lecithin in chocolate manufacturing. Ammonium phosphatides are outperforming and replacing lecithin in giving chocolate manufacturers more control over chocolate’s plastic viscosity and improving consistency of the end-product
- Though chocolate industry is one of the leading industrial customers for ammonium phosphatide market players, increasing applications of ammonium phosphatide in ice cream coatings is supporting market growth
- Owing to its neutral and odorless flavor profile, ammonium phosphatide is likely to witness increasing demand as a food additive in various food applications, as it does not have a negative impact on the flavor of end-products
- Ammonium phosphatides prove to be cost-saving and energy-efficient food additives for confectioners, as other emulsifiers, such as lecithin, consume more cocoa butter and other food ingredients and add to the manufacturing costs
- Growing consumer preferences for food products with low-calorie and low-fat ingredients will bolster applications of ammonium phosphatide as a healthy food additive in various food manufacturing sectors
- Favorable regulatory framework can boost applications of ammonium phosphatide in the food industry, as the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) Panel recently re-evaluated the safety of consuming ammonium phosphatides (E 442) as a food additive at permitted use levels without creating any safety concerns
Ammonium Phosphatide Market: The Competitive Landscape
- In October 2018, Palsgaard A/S – a leading manufacturer in the ammonium phosphatide market – announced that it has collaborated with four new distribution partners – ATOM FZCO, Alawsaj General Trading Co. Ltd, Brenntag Saudi Arabia, and Gusto – to carry the full portfolio of Palsgaard emulsifiers and stabilizers in the Middle East. The company aims to improve its presence in leading Middle Eastern countries, such as Qatar, Oman, Yemen, Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, and United Arab Emirates, with the help of its new distribution partners.
- In October 2018, Lasenor Emul, S.L. – another leading player in the ammonium phosphatide market – announced that it has launched its new organic soya lecithin product – Verolec Organic. The company also declared that the new organic soya lecithin is originated in the U.S. with USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) Organic Certification. This may make a significant impact on the competitive landscape of the ammonium phosphatide market.
- In March 2018, Puratos NV – a leading manufacturer of ingredients for the chocolate, patisserie, and bakery sectors – announced that it has reached an agreement to acquire PMG Premium Mühlen Gruppe GmbH & Co.’s Plange Bakery Ingredient Business. With this acquisition, Puratos aims to add Plange Bakery Ingredients’ famous products to its portfolio and establish a strong presence in the European market for baked goods and bakery ingredients.
- In December 2018, Kerry Group Plc – a public food company based in Ireland – announced that it has reached agreement to acquire Southeastern Mills North American coatings and seasonings business (SEM) and Ariake USA, the North American Business of Ariake Japan Co. for €325 million. The company declared that it aims to strengthen its foodservice positioning and technology portfolio in sync with its growth strategies.
Leading stakeholders, including manufacturers and suppliers, in the ammonium phosphatide market featured in the FactMR market report include Palsgaard A/S, Fine Organics Industries Private Ltd, and Lasenor Emul, S.L. Other key players from the related ingredient markets include BASF SE, Cargill Inc., Puratos NV, DowDuPont Inc., Ivanhoe Industries Inc., Lonza Group Plc, Kerry Group Plc, Stephan Company, and Oleon NV.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1358
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852