Get 100 Page of Free Sample Report from Here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2470
Key Developments in the Dimeric Fatty Acid Market
- Croda International Plc., a British specialty chemicals company, recently declared its continuous improvement plan, which includes three important investments in the Latin American region. The company has invested in a new innovation and customer experience center and a specialty polymer plant in the region, which is a part of its five-year improvement plan.
- Oleon NV, a leading player in the dimeric fatty acid market which is headquartered in Belgium, has announced the opening of its new isostearic acid production unit. The company has invested around 20 million euro in the new production unit, which will produce dimeric fatty acid and isostearic acid.
- Kraton Corporation, an American manufacturer in the dimeric fatty acid market, announced a global price rise of 10-15% for Tall Oil Rosin (TOR), Tall Oil Fatty Acids (TOFA), and its other derivatives. Later, the company also declared an excused performance, or force majeure, on North America distilled tall oils due to the impacts of Hurricane Michael on its Panama facility. As tall oil is the primary raw material used in the manufacturing of dimer fatty acid, this is likely to induce a significant rise in prices of dimeric fatty acid in the upcoming years.
- Another manufacturer in the dimeric fatty acid market – Florachem Corp., announced that it has moved to a newly-constructed, 30,000 square foot facility near the Port of Jacksonville, Florida. With the investments in this new facility, the company aims to centralize manufacturing and corporate functions and centralized manufacturing and corporate functions. The new location is likely to become a strength for the company as Jacksonville is the Southeast’s premier intermodal port.
The FactMR report covers all the recent developments in the dimeric fatty acid market. The report features a list of market leaders and new entrants in the dimeric fatty acid market, including Croda International Plc., Kraton Corporation, Oleon NV, Shandong Huijin Chemical Co. Ltd., Liancheng Baixin Science and Technology Co. Ltd., Jiangsu Jinma Oil Technology Development Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Yonglin Oleochemical Co. Ltd., Anqing Hongyu Chemical Co., Ltd., Aturex Group, Florachem Corp., Emery Oleochemicals GmbH, and Jarchem Industries Inc.
Dimeric Fatty Acid Market to Remain Fragmented among Tier 2 and 3 Market Players
According to the FactMR study, Croda International Plc., Oleon NV, and Kraton Corporation are among the leading players in the dimeric fatty acid market. The study finds that Tier 1 players account for around 27% share in the dimeric fatty acid market and the market remains highly fragmented among local players. Inorganic growth is likely to remain the key strategy for Tier 1 manufacturers of dimeric fatty acid, as they are shifting their focus on acquiring local, small-scale manufacturers in the dimeric fatty acid market. Meanwhile, Tier 2 and 3 players are competing on price in regional markets for dimeric fatty acid. As the dimeric fatty acid market is highly fragmented among small or medium-level market players, they are aiming to expand their businesses in the international markets to envisage incremental growth in the upcoming years.
Fluctuating Availability of Raw Materials Remains a Key Challenge
Over 80-85% of dimeric fatty acid is manufactured using tall oil fatty acids (TOFA), which is obtained as a by-product of the Kraft wood pulping process. However, the production of TOFA has declined steadily over the past few years owing to the palpable shift of manufacturers towards pulping younger pine trees with lower chemical content.
The FactMR report on dimeric fatty acid market offers detailed information on various growth prospects of dimeric fatty acid market. The report also provides unique, important, and actionable insights for market players to gain momentum in the dimeric fatty acid market. Apart from providing the key insights and information about important market dynamics, the FactMR report answers more specific and critical, market-related questions for stakeholders in order to help them to make more accurate decisions in coming future.
Some of the questions answered in the FactMR study are
- How did the dimeric fatty acid market grow during the period 2013-2017? Which region was leading in the dimeric fatty acid market during this period?
- What are the salient business strategies of market leaders in the dimeric fatty acid market in Europe and North America?
- Why is dimeric fatty acid used most commonly in non-reactive polyamides?
- What are the risks associated with investing in emerging markets for dimeric fatty acid? What are the restraints that market players should be aware of?
- Which opportunities market players must capitalize on when expanding their businesses in dimeric fatty acid markets in developing countries?
The research methodology followed by analysts at FactMR is a proven approach that provides a base for compelling intelligence on dimeric fatty acid market. The FactMR report on dimeric fatty acid market is a result of extensive secondary research and the comprehensive primary research process for dimeric fatty acid market.
Have Any Question? Ask Our Industry Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2470
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852