Request for a Free Sample Report of Concerned Market - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2469
- In September 2018, Australia’s biggest avocado farm owner, Simpson Farms announced the sale of its farm business. The company annual revenues were to the tune of nearly US$ 75 million through the sale of over 1.5 million avocados. The farm that produces these avocados is expected to be sold for between US$ 250 to 300 million.
- In February 2018, Costa Group announced the acquisition of Coastal Avocados farms in New South Wales. The acquisition was made in partnership with Macquarie Agricultural Funds Management who will own the forms and Costa will operate them. The acquisition is aimed at Costa’s goal to achieve 1,000 hectares and 52-week supply annually.
- In October 2018, Mexico avocado growers went on 16 days strike in protest of low field prices and other issues. Due to the strike, weekly shipments plummeted significantly from 40 million in the week of 28 October to 4.8 million two weeks later. While 78% of the Hass avocados were shipped in the U.S. from Mexico in 2017, the effect of the shortage reached U.S. restaurants forcing owners to remove avocados and guacamole from menus.
- In the second quarter of 2018, avocado prices witnessed a dramatic fall in Europe. The prices of avocado dropped to one third within a year span, according to the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAPAMA) in Spain. Despite the increased annual consumption capacity, increased production in Peru and South Africa, prominent avocado importers in Europe has led to market saturation and downfall in avocado prices.
- In Australia, despite the increased production capacity, higher prices of avocados continue amid exponentially rising demand. The year 2018 remained a high priced avocado year for the avocado industry – the scenario has led the Avocado Australia and Hort Innovation to work towards enhancing domestic production as well as expand domestic and international markets.
- Columbia became the member of the World Avocado Organization (WAO) whose current member countries include Mexico, Peru, the US, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Spain. The announcement was made in the Asia Fruit Logistica 2018 in September. With the WAO membership, Columbia will increase supply in the European avocado market.
FactMR report delivers notable insights on all the key avocado extract market players. Profiled players in the avocado extract market include Simpson Farms, Crofts Limited, AVOCARE, Olivado Ltd, Avocado Global Pte Ltd, Salud Food Group, Sunfresh, Avocado Oil De Mexico, Indigo Herbs, Markon, and others.
Tier 3 Players Show Stronger Foothold in Avocado Extract Market
Tier 3 players in the avocado extract market have a significant penetration in domestic markets. Avocado extract products manufactured by these players are preferred across multiple applications, owing to end-user sentiment to buy locally produced avocado extract products such as oil, powder and puree.
Avocado Extract Market – Additional Questions Answered
In addition to the aforementioned insights, the avocado extract market report includes an in-depth analysis of all the important facets of the avocado extract market. A thorough analysis as such can answer some of the bemusing questions of the business professional interested in the avocado extract market.
- What will be the revenue generated by the avocado extract market in 2019?
- Which application will register highest consumption of avocados during the forecast period?
- What is the impact of the evolving supply chain on the future growth of the avocado extract market?
- Which source of the avocado extract will be highly preferred during the forecast period?
- Which region present lucrative opportunities in the avocado extract market in the future?
Avocado Extract Market – Research Methodology
A robust research methodology followed during the course of the avocado extract market study is discussed in this section. Different approaches used to carry out the research of avocado extract market is covered in this section. The primary and secondary research approaches used to perform avocado extract market analysis is explained thoroughly in this section.
Primary research of the avocado extract market includes interviews with industry savants and domain-specific analysts. Secondary research of the avocado extract market includes an in-depth study of published data, company press releases and other industry validated information.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2469
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852