Request for a Free Sample Report of Concerned Market - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2460
Competitive Landscape: Notable Highlights
- Nexira has entered into a partnership with Synthite to produce acacia gum at Synthite’s manufacturing plant in Tamil Nadu, southern India.
- DowDuPont™ acquired FMC Corporation’s Health & Nutrition Business, except its Omega-3 business.
- CP Kelco is planning to invest in the expansion of production capacity and building capabilities for its key products. The company is likely to increase capacities at its facilities in China and the US. CP Kelco also announced its plan to increase pectin production capacity by 15% at its facility in Denmark.
- GPC launched agglomerated tapioca-based MALTRIN ® products with focus on supply in Europe and surrounding markets. Moreover, the company has also received Non-GMO Project Verification at its production facility in Washington, Indiana for corn syrup solids and maltodextrin.
The report offers detailed profiles of the leading players in the insoluble fiber market. The report conducts thorough research on market players including Ingredion Incorporated Chr. Hansen Holding A/, Unipektin Ingredients AG, NEXIRA, SunOpta, Inc., CP KELCO, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Tate & Lyle PLC, Cargill Incorporated, Grain Processing Corporation, TIC GUMS INC, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Roquette Frères, Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH Co. KG, Südzucker Ag, Barndad Nutrition, International Fiber Corporation, Emsland-Group, and others.
Insoluble Fiber Market to Remain Consolidated Among Top Players
According to the FactMR report, top players in the market are projected to account for 55% share in the insoluble fiber market. Majority of the top companies in the insoluble fiber market are well-established in Europe and North America.
These companies are focusing on strengthening their foothold in Asia Pacific on the backdrop of increasing health-conscious people driving demand for high-quality and inexpensive gluten-free and non-GMO alternatives. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Cargill Incorporation, and RETTENMAIER &b SÖHNE GmbH Co. KG are some of the key players in the insoluble fiber market.
Rising Awareness Regarding Health Benefits of Dietary Fibers Fuelling Adopotion
A considerable shift in lifestyle and diet habits of people is driving demand for healthy foods and fiber-rich diets. Research on the benefits of fiber-rich diet on human health has had positive conclusions. According to the European Food Safety Authority, fiber rich food can improve weight management. Meanwhile, the World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) projects that around 45% of bowel cancer can be prevented through proper diet and physical activity. Increasing research studies showing various health benefits of dietary fibers is driving demand for both soluble and insoluble fibers. Diverticulitis and constipation are two most common disorders of colon in Europe and Americas. The effectiveness of dietary fibers in preventing and managing these disorders continues to fuel adoption among consumers. Regular intake of dietary fibers also offers other preventive health benefits; for instance, a study led by researchers at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health found that high-fiber intake, especially during young adulthood and adolescence, reduces the risk of breast cancer.
Fiber Fortified Food and Beverages Accelerating Demand for Insoluble Fiber
Changes in dietary guidelines and low-fiber intake have resulted in the need for a variety of options to meet the recommended level of daily fiber intake. The growing demand for fiber in diet is leading to new product development and reformulation of existing food and beverages products by food & beverage manufacturers.
Additional Questions Answered
Along with the key insights on insoluble fiber market, the report also provides answers to some additional questions on insoluble fiber market.
- Which type of insoluble fiber is likely to register the highest revenue share?
- Which region is expected to remain lucrative in the insoluble fiber market in the coming years?
- Which will be the largest source of insoluble fiber?
- What will be the volume share of insoluble fiber in pharmaceutical & dietary supplements?
Extensive research methodology is used to offer insights and provide information on the insoluble fiber market. Both primary and secondary research is used to provide historical data and forecast on the insoluble fiber market. Primary research includes interviews with industry experts, while secondary research includes study of the market using published data, verified and cross-checked with valid data sources.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2460
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852