Request for a Free Sample Report of Concerned Market - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3552
- Global sales of dental anesthetics were valued at over US$ 840 Mn in 2018, in line with the widespread prevalence of oral health issues and subsequent need for effective and painless treatment.
- Lidocaine is the most widely used type of dental anesthetic, and is likely to witness significant traction in 2019 and beyond. Dentists are increasingly using lidocaine as it is effective, acts rapidly and is comparatively free from sensitivity and toxicity.
- The United States will remain the leading market for dental anesthetics during the study period, on account of higher spending on dental care, and presence of a technologically advanced infrastructure for oral health.
- India is anticipated to be the high-growth market for dental anesthetics owing to the increase in dental surgeries, especially root canal procedures. The prospects of dental anesthetics manufacturing in India remain bullish, on account of a wide pool of low-wage skilled resources, and the improvements in ease of doing business.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Dental Anesthetics Market?
- Individuals are becoming increasingly aware of oral health ailments and subsequently, the number of dental procedures carried around the globe has witnessed a surge. These gains have been complemented by growing dental tourism industry, which has made complex dental procedures affordable to a wide number of individuals.
- Dental anesthetics are witnessing rapid transition towards minimally-invasive, ‘painless’ solutions, as companies develop innovative, higher precision medical instruments to alleviate pain during operations and surgeries. The availability of painless options has made these anesthetics appealing to a wider patient base.
- Consumption of tobacco and cigarette, combined with evolving eating habits has been increasing the incidences of dental, oral, and maxiofacial disorders. A concerted program to effectively treat these disorders has ramped up sales of various equipment and products – dental anesthetics industry has also witnessed a steady stream of opportunities on account of these developments.
- Growing demand for painless dental procedures has pushed the adoption of Non-Injectable Local Anesthesia (NILA) in dentistry. NILA has become an inevitable aspect of dental practice, as it notably reduces the morbidity and mortality associated with dental anesthesia, and has helped reduce the reluctance of a sizeable section of patients wary of potential side-effects of anesthesia.
Companies Turn to Innovation As Patients Seek Painless Administration of Dental Anesthetics
Leading market players are rapidly incorporating advanced technology to develop cost-effective and painless mode of administration. A sizeable section of ‘pain-phobic’ patients are looking for feasible options, which has influenced dental anesthetics industry to develop minimally invasive options. Growing adoption of injectable mode of administration, valued at over US$ 485 Mn in 2018, has prompted several companies to design painless injection solutions. For instance, DentalVibe, a Florida-based company, recently launched a cordless, easy-to-use, handheld device that reduces the discomfort and anxiety of oral injections for adults as well as children.
Growing development of technologically advanced dental anesthetics has enabled dentists to perform painful and complicated surgeries without compromising on the patient’s preference for minimal pain. Innovation in dental anesthetics is allowing dental surgeons to treat conditions that were once considered difficult to treat with conventional approaches. Moreover, the increasing level of awareness about effective and enhanced dental treatment procedures is fueling the demand for dental anesthetics.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3552
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at: https://insiderstribune.com