Request for a Free Sample Report of Concerned Market - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2829
Notable Developments in the Actigraphy Sensor and PSG Devices Market
- Fitbit, Inc., a U.S.-based player in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market, announced the launch of a new enterprise – Fitbit Care™. With the launch of Fitbit Care, the company has introduced a new platform for enhancing wellness, prevention, and disease management regimes.
The Fitbit Care platform features a wide range of devices including wearables and self-tracking devices that continuously track sleep-related activities and other personalized digital interventions for specific disease management.
- Aetna Inc., an American healthcare company, was recently acquired by CVS Health Corporation, which is also an American retail pharmacy and health care company, for approximately US$ 78 billion. The combined company aims to offer powerful health resources and advanced connected medical devices to gain momentum in the health care industry.
- Continuing its acquisition spree, ResMed Inc – a California-based medical equipment company – purchased MatrixCare, a Minnesota-based Long-Term Care EHR Software Solution for US$ 750 million and Propeller Health, a digital therapeutics company, for approximately US$ 225 million in 2018. With these acquisitions, the company is focusing on strengthening its out-of-hospital software and healthcare solutions segment to grow strong in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market in coming future.
- Garmin Ltd., an American technology company, recently collaborated with ActiGraph, a global leader in sleep monitoring solutions, to create innovative health and activity monitoring solutions. By combining ActiGraph‘s CentrePoint data analytics platform with the sensor data from Garmin wearables, the companies are planning to launch powerful wearable solutions for different patient monitoring applications.
- ActiGraph recently launched its new activity monitor device, the CentrePoint Insight Watch, which uses raw data capture technology to capture high-resolution signal from the accelerometer and provides actionable information to the user through its fast, real-time data transfer mechanism.
FactMR report provides comprehensive information about recent developments in the competitive environment in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market. Stakeholders in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market featured in the FactMR report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Fitbit, Inc., Garmin Ltd., Aetna Inc., ResMed Inc., BMC Medical Co., Ltd., Activinsights Ltd., SOMNOmedics GmbH, MEDISANA GmbH, Recorders & Medicare Systems Pvt Ltd, Compumedics, Ltd., Natus Medical, Inc., Cleveland Medical Devices Inc., Cidelec, iHealth Labs Inc., Medicom MTD, ActiGraph, LLC, and Nox Medical.
Tier I Companies Hold a Whopping 70% Revenue Share in the Actigraphy Sensor and PSG Devices Market
The actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market is witnessing positive growth with the frontrunners accounting for nearly two-third of the total revenue in the market. Frontrunners in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market, including Koninklijke Philips N.V., Fitbit, Inc., Garmin Ltd., and ResMed Inc., have maintained a strong foothold in the market. Apart from the launch of next-generation actigraphy sensor and PSG devices, inorganic growth strategies have been instrumental in driving the market share of Tier I companies. Large companies, including ResMed, Fitbit Inc., and Garmin Ltd., have been collaborating with or acquiring small and medium enterprises in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market for consolidating their position. Further, challenges associated with regulatory compliance have meant that actigraphy sensor manufacturing has remained highly consolidated. Based on the technology types, the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market is segmented into wireless technology devices, USB devices, GPS devices, and others. According to the distribution channels, the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market is segmented into retail stores, online retail stores, pharmacies, hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and homecare settings.
Based on geographical regions, the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Additional Questions Answered
Apart from the comprehensible presentation of valuable and exclusive information on the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market, the FactMR report provides some unique insights for market players. It ensures that the information featured in the FactMR report can help leading players as well as new entrants in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2829
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at: https://insiderstribune.com