Request for a Free Sample Report of Concerned Market - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2701
Autologous Fat Grafting Market in Numbers
- Demand for autologous fat grafting procedures accounted for the revenues worth US$ 317 Mn, in 2018. Continued preference for the use of non-invasive aesthetic techniques in skin rejuvenation is primarily favoring the growth of autologous fat grafting market.
- ~14% CAGR has been projected for the autologous fat grafting market over 2019-2029, which is prominently estimated to be driven by the increasing social acceptance of aesthetic cosmetic procedures.
- North America is anticipated to remain the leading market for autologous fat grafting during the forecast period.
- Latin America’s market for autologous fat grafting is anticipated to witness ~17% CAGR through 2029.
The four leading companies that account for the consolidation of the competition landscape of autologous fat grafting market, continue to represent a whopping 80% share in the revenues. Allergan, MicroAire, Alma Lasers, and Human Med are expected to primarily maintain their strategic focus on partnerships and acquisitions with smaller yet active players. The latter are typically specialized in the development of meniscus repair systems for treating meniscal scars. With this, leading companies operating in autologous fat grafting industry, are eyeing feasibility of entry in the meniscal scars treatment landscape. Increasing strategic tie-ups among manufacturers of systems & accessories, and recognized research institutions, aim to ensure sufficient device supply and superior post-sales service.
Manufacturers in the autologous fat grafting market are also investing efforts in introducing innovative products, to enhance their market shares. For instance, in 2019, Alma Lasers (Sisram Medical) announced the availability of BeautiFill as the novel laser-based technique for fat harvesting, while leveraging autologous fat to restore the volume to body or face. As cellular therapies are increasingly being perceived as mainstream therapeutic option, there has been a surge in demand for adipose derived stem cells (ADSC), which is potentially applicable in tissue engineering and regeneration. Additionally, a growing focus of leading players on introducing advanced systems & accessories is likely to extend applicability of their offerings, leveraging untapped opportunities in the autologous fat grafting market.
Key Factors Shaping Autologous Fat Grafting Market
- Autologous fat grafting continues to garner traction as a viable replacement for invasive cosmetic surgery methods, as the consumer demand for younger, fuller skin – with minimal skin invasion - remains high. Additionally, advantages of fat grafting procedures, including rapid recovery with lesser allergic risks and reduced downtime, are spurring the demand at a global level.
- Growing adoption of autologous fat transfer for soft tissue augmentation has paralleled the rising traction for liposuction body contouring, while creating a readily available, low-cost product for lipo-grafting, the application of lipo-aspirated material.
- Pre-pectoral breast reconstruction is re-emerging as a promising alternative to sub-muscular implants, as they assure lower risk of further complexities, such as muscular impairment, pain, and animation deformity. Although research on the feasibility of use of autologous fat grafting techniques in pre-pectoral breast reconstruction is still in its infancy, the possible aesthetic Excellency and superior functional outcome remain lucrative for the market growth in future.
Biomaterial Research to Open Doors to Multiple Opportunities
Autologous fat grafting technique continues to witness frequent technical modifications. The adoption of autologous fat grafting as a technique to augment and regenerate deficient, irradiated, and aged subcutaneous soft tissue and skin, with minimal complication rate and donor-site morbidity, has grown spectacularly over the recent past. An approach garnering research interests for its potential role in enhancing volumetric retention of fat grafts, involves insertion of autologous platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) into graft tissues. A relevant study indicates PRF as a concentrate that may enhance the outcome of fat grafting for plastic surgery procedures. This newer biomaterial with several potential advantages, such as simpler preparation with no external additive, is likely to trigger new product developments in the autologous fat grafting market.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2701
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at: https://insiderstribune.com