- The inspection management software exhibited impressive growth at a CAGR of over 11% during 2013-2017. Automation making deep inroads in business ecosystems worldwide is one of the key factors upholding large-scale adoption of inspection management software.
- Worldwide deployment of inspection management software closed in on revenues worth US$ 741 Mn in 2018, and are further estimated to record strong Y-O-Y growth of over 12% in 2019
- North America continues to be the leading market for inspection management software in 2019 and beyond. Strong presence of leading vendors and readiness of regional industries to embrace automation is estimated to uphold the regional market growth.
- East Asia is estimated to be a high growth market for inspection management software through 2028, driven by proliferation of automation in business processes.
Request Free Sample Report Here:
Chapter Wise Analysis
Chapter 1- Executive Summary
This chapter gives a quick snapshot of the global inspection management software market outlook followed by an in-depth opportunity assessment. In addition, this chapter also offers a detailed view of the analysis and recommendations of experts for the readers to have a better understanding.
Chapter 2- Market Overview
This chapter offers details of the market coverage or taxonomy, wherein the market segmentation is presented in a comprehensible way. This chapter also talks about the market definition, scope, and limitations, which further draws a crystal clear picture of the growth potential of inspection management software.
Chapter 3- Key Market Trends
This chapter in the inspection management software market covers all the major innovations and developments shaping the growth of inspection management software market. This chapter talks about all the overarching trends shaping the growth of inspection management software market.
Chapter 4- Market Background
This chapter gives an overview of the parent market and all the key pointers shaping growth of the inspection management software market. This chapter also includes details on the market dynamics, wherein trends, challenges, opportunities, and drivers have been discussed. In addition, this section also shares a quick overview of the macro-economic factors influencing the market growth.
According to the research study, leading vendors are vying to boost the compatibility of their software with modern browsers for end users to stay in control with complete visibility, irrespective of time and place. End-user preference for software that is ‘easy-to-use’ remains at the top, which is encouraging vendors to create simple and comprehensible interfaces. In addition, key vendors in inspection management software market are working on developing software with custom features at reasonable prices, which further helps in achieving profit maximization.
Inspection Management Software Market - Competitive Landscape
- In 2019, Railroad Software- a leading provider of industry defining software with personalized service from rail experts- announced the launch of its exclusive bridge inspection software with TrackAsset application. This software is aimed at facilitating electronic capture of bridge inspections for the ‘federal railroad administration’ (FRA) compliance. This software enables seamless tracking and visibility for all the chief engineers and bridge managers to track upcoming inspections and generate work orders.
- In 2019, AsInt Inc. – a leading software vendor- entered into a strategic partnership with Trinity Bridge, a leading consulting company with expertise in asset reliability and integrity. This partnership was aimed at providing high-quality risk assessment and inspection planning solutions to their customer bases and to foster growth via combined expertise.
Konverge Digital Solution Corporation
With official headquarters at Toronto, Ontario, Konverge Digital Solutions Corporation is one of the leading software development companies working with multiple enterprises, medium and large, across Canada and several other regions. Some of the consulting practices of Konverge Digital Solutions include custom software development, mobile & web, business intelligence, and SharePoint.
Penta Technologies, Inc.
Founded in 1968, Penta Technologies, Inc. offers industry-best services for project management and field service for multiple end use industries. The company believes in going beyond the traditional construction ERP software and incorporates advanced practices and approach to serve a large base of customers.
Have Any Query?? Ask Our Industry Expert:
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852