Request for a Free Sample Report of Concerned Market - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3583
- The rotary dryers market registered a sluggish 2.6% CAGR during the period 2013 to 2018, impacted by the economic slump that led to a drastic decline in new equipment production and sales.
- In 2018, value of the rotary dryers industry was upward of US$ 500 Mn, and is estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth at over 3% in 2019. Advances in technology, alongside steady permeation of Industry 4.0 and connected technologies, have gradually expanded the application scope of rotary dryers in recent years.
- Asia-Pacific will continue to remain most attractive as well as the high-growth market for rotary dryers. Government initiatives to boost the manufacturing growth through relaxations in foreign direct investments, in countries such as India, underpin the lead of Asian nations in the rotary dryers landscape.
- A key trend gaining sheer momentum in the rotary dryers market is the preference for continuous dryers among end-users, in light of their relatively improved suitability for non-sticky, granular, and free-flowing materials
What are Key Growth Drivers of the Rotary Dryers Market?
- Essentiality of rotary dryers in the food and pharmaceutical industry, for maintaining a superior functional value and product quality, has significantly underpinned their adoption.
- Recent years have witnessed a notable rise in new equipment sales in the rotary dryers industry, favored by stringent government guidelines for various industrial processes abreast sustainability-driven efforts of players to abate their environmental footprint.
- The sustainability-driven efforts of players has further led to the adoption of renewable power sources for rotary dryers, such as solar energy. Such developments are further rubbing off on new equipment sales in the rotary dryers landscape.
- Rotary dryers will continue to witness sustained adoption owing to their convenience in process industries, and relatively greater reliability under highly arduous operating conditions.
What are Key Challenges Faced by Companies in Rotary Dryers Market?
- Stringent regulations regarding environment concerns and high cost of rotary dryers are key aspects confining their adoption to large-scale contractors. This has further led small contractors to go for equipment rental, rather buying new rotary dryers.
- Rotary dryers are associated with extensive post-processing operations for curtailing the emission of thick fumes, which entails dispensation cost, adding to the overall cost of operations.
Rotary Dryers Market: Competitive Landscape
GEA Group is a leading developer and producer of process technology & components for food processors worldwide. Headquartered at Düsseldorf - Germany, GEA Group operates in two segments, namely, business area solutions and business area equipment. The range of rotary dryers by GEA are advocated for their high reliability for use in process industries and in arduous operating conditions.
Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of material handling equipment. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Carrier Vibrating Equipment Inc. has manufacturing facilities in China and Belgium, along with licenses in Sweden, India, Japan, and Australia. Carrier Vibrating Equipment Inc., also offers a wide range of industrial drying solutions, including sand/aggregate dryers, and dryers/coolers with recirculation and multi-point predictive controls, which feature reliable design and process flexibility.
Have Any Question? Ask Our Industry Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3583
Key players operating in the rotary dryers market include INGETECSA, Scott Equipment Company, Mitchell Dryers Ltd., SINGHASINI DRY CHEM, FLSmidth Group, Anivi Ingenieria SA, YAMATO SANKO MFG. CO. LTD., and FEECO International, Inc.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at: https://insiderstribune.com