Request for a Free Sample Report of Concerned Market - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3550
- Global window blinds market recorded a value CAGR of over 3.0% during the period, 2013 to 2017. Growing focus on using ecofriendly fabrics to reduce their environmental footprint and attract a wider customer base, has underpinned growth of the window blinds industry.
- Worldwide sales of window blinds closed in on revenues worth US$ 2,300 Mn in 2018, and are estimated to register a Y-o-Y growth at over 5.0% in 2019.
- Europe will continue to retain its leading position in the window blinds market, with revenues in 2018 estimated at nearly US$ 800 Mn. Window blinds sales in the region remain driven by introduction of innovative products, such as smart blinds and automatically operated blinds. Growing number of smart home projects in the region are also expected to complement sales of window blinds.
- South Asia is likely to remain the high-growth market for window blinds.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Window Blinds Market?
- Aging infrastructure in developed markets such as Europe and North America has meant that, home renovation and improvement activities have surged in the recent past. This has further led the demand for various window treatment solutions, thereby impacting sales of window blinds.
- Developing economies are witnessing a notable rise in new construction activities, particularly in the residential sector, amid improving economic conditions. Prospects of the window blinds market in these nations will remain promising, upheld by growing willingness of homeowners in remodeling activities.
- Growing popularity and adoption of home automation systems has remarkably rubbed off on advancements in window covering solutions. Motorized window blinds and electronically-operated blinds are the key examples of such developments entailed by the rise in home automation, which are likely to fuel future growth of the market.
Ching Feng Home Fashions Co, 3 Day Blinds LLC, Rainbow Blinds, Innovative Openings Inc., Aluvert Blinds, Stevens (Scotland) Limited, Next Day Blinds Corporation, Canadian Blinds Manufacturing Inc., Stoneside LLC, Elite Window Fashions, and Advanced Window Products, Inc. are also among the leading players in window blinds market. The study finds that roll up blinds will remain the top-selling category of window blinds, upheld by its rising popularity as a space-efficient way of covering windows. Increasing number of home renovation activities, along with the rising emphasis of homeowners to improve aesthetics, continues to complement demand for roll up blinds. According to the study, the roll up blinds account for approximately two-fifth volume share of the market. Another key aspect driving sales of roll up blinds is the advent and adoption of patterned products.
Ask Your Query to Our Experts from Here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3550
The study finds that demand for window blinds will remain robust in the residential sector, accounting for over 50% sales. With an uptick in growth of the affordable housing sector, along with rising home improvement and renovation activities vis-à-vis aging infrastructure in developed markets, it is highly likely that the residential sector will continue to account for greater adoption of window blinds in the foreseeable future.
The FactMR report on window blinds market offers exhaustive insights and industry-best intelligence of the global market. A unique methodology and holistic approach are adapted to carry out a thorough analysis on growth of window blinds market for the 2018-2028 period.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at: https://insiderstribune.com