Regulatory Information Management Market Inclinations Exhibit Growing Demand during the Period until
The regulatory information management market has been envisaged to surpass revenues worth US$ 893 Mn in 2019, and record a Y-o-Y growth at nearly 9% in 2020.
[ClickPress, Mon Aug 12 2019] In order to dissert the market scenario prevailing across the regulatory information management market sector, FactMR has evenly presented a comprehensive analysis report on regulatory information management market to its extensive online repository. With all vital market facets enclosed into this single assessment, readers can learn about different market drivers, opportunities and trends which are likely to influence the overall market space for the regulatory information management market in the coming years. In addition, factors such as market size, Y-o-Y growth and revenue share are investigated so as to make this research highly authentic and reliable.
Request for a Free Sample Report of Concerned Market - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3741
Regulatory Information Management Market in Numbers
- The regulatory information management market registered a CAGR of nearly 8% during the period 2014 to 2018. This industry remains influenced by rapid transformations in regulation paradigms, from pharmaceuticals to medical devices verticals, thereby, witnessing an increased demand for software, such as regulatory information management.
- The regulatory information management market has been envisaged to surpass revenues worth US$ 893 Mn in 2019, and record a Y-o-Y growth at nearly 9% in 2020.
- North America will remain the leading market for regulatory information management, upheld by the availability of pharmaceutical stalwarts in the countries, such as US and Canada.
- East Asia is expected to be the high-growth market for regulatory information management, with gains mainly driven by rising number of clinical trials taking place in the region, coupled with immense untapped opportunities in China.
- Regulatory information services remain the leading solution in regulatory information management market due to a significant rise in number of regulatory solution providers that help companies implement regulatory processes seamlessly, and with high precision.
Regulatory Information Management – Competitive Landscape
The market for regulatory information management is highly fragmented with a wide pool of small scale companies operating in this industry. Companies, including
- Veeva/ Sparta Systems
- DXC Technology
- Aris Global
are leading the market owing to their broader and best-in-industry portfolios, in addition to their robust geographical reach.
While the attractiveness of RIM remains high for health authority management, the rapidly changing portfolios of drug manufacturers are compelling RIM service providers to align their regulatory training and management offerings with product specifications and regulations in the region of deployment. Promising product launches hold a competitive advantage in regulation information management market. For instance, IQVIA™ has recently launched IQVIA RIM Smart, the first fully integrated, cloud-based, complete regulatory information management solution for life sciences. Companies are increasingly leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to enable intelligent management of the complete regulatory lifecycle of a product portfolio.
Leading players in the RIM market are eying IDMP (Identification of Medicinal Products) regulatory changes as an opportunity for business improvement. Increased focus of market forerunners on establishing a data model and supporting system that allows seamless data sharing across manufacturing, registration, labeling, and submission domains, is likely to heighten the scope of sales. Additionally, growing number of regulatory information management providers are entering partnerships with pharmaceutical giants to gain a stronghold in the market. For instance, Boehringer Ingelheim has chosen the Ennov regulatory information management platform for their global RIM needs across human and veterinary sectors.
A realistic methodology along with a holistic approach forms the base for the incisive insights offered in the regulatory information management market for the foreseeable period. The FactMR report presents detailed information on the growth prospects of regulatory information management industry along with riveting insights into the projection analysis of the market. Extensive primary as well as secondary research has been performed to garner valuable insights into the forecast analysis of regulatory information management market. The report on regulatory information management has further gone through cross-validation by in-house analysts to make the report one-of-its-kind with the utmost credibility.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3741
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852