A sample of this report is available here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=747
- The alkyl polyglucoside market registered a CAGR of over 7% during 2014 to 2018. Growth of the alkyl polyglucoside industry has been underpinned by stringent regulations by authorities such as CEFIC and ECHA regarding environment hazards of inorganic surfactants, along with the growing trend of green surfactants.
- The alkyl polyglucoside market is estimated to surpass revenues worth US$ 1,100 Mn in 2019, and register a Y-o-Y growth at over 8% in 2020.
- Europe remains the leading market for alkyl polyglucoside, owing to robust adoption of this bio-based surfactant in light of the product’s relatively low toxicity, which further complies with regulations of the regional enforcement authorities, such as REACH, ECHA and EEA.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to be the high-growth market for alkyl polyglucoside, propelled by growing need for agrochemical formulations, where these surfactants play a vital role.
What are key Growth Drivers of the Alkyl Polyglucoside Market?
- Widespread traction of sugar surfactants, in light of their non-toxic and eco-friendly nature, has broadened the scope of alkyl polyglucoside market growth. The sugar surfactants are devoid of incompatibility issues and limitations in terms of aesthetics, foam quality, stability, and shelf-life, faced with bio-surfactants.
- Alkyl polyglucoside continues to gain popularity as an effective enhanced oil recovery (EOR) agent, in light of its phase behavior and lower interfacial tensions (IFT) – an imperative property sought in oilfield EOR applications.
- Constant search for surfactants based on renewable materials is likely to favor alkyl polyglucoside sales, despite their limited penetration into the market owing to low production flexibility and scalability.
- The upward trend of green, bio-degradable surfactants has significantly revved up the adoption of alkyl polyglucoside, owing to its higher wetting and dispersing attributes, along with unmatched stability and solubility.
- Shampoo formulations remain a key application area of alkyl polyglucoside, as its improved cleansing and foaming properties enable better removal of solid contaminants. Leading personal care product manufacturers have been opting for alkyl polyglucoside, to save on manufacturing costs and offer higher value products.
Alkyl Polyglucoside Market – Competitive Landscape
- LG Household & Healthcare Ltd., has been a leading cosmetics, beverage, and household goods company. The company has taken significant efforts in developmental activities linked with alkyl polyglucoside in recent years. Apart from surfactants, key offerings of the company include hair care products, face and body care products, laundry care products, and others, wherein surfactants such as alkyl polyglucoside find wide applications.
- The Dow Chemical Company is one of the prominent manufacturers of chemical materials. Key offerings of the company include coatings & performance monomers, surfactants, standalone silicone materials, polyurethane systems, and acrylic emulsions. A key alkyl polyglucoside produced by The Dow Chemical Company is ‘TRITON™ BG-10 Surfactant,’ which is non-ionic, produces moderate to high stable foams, and can be used in various applications ranging from detergents and metal cleaners, to glass cleaners and personal care products.
- BASF SE operates as one of the renowned chemical company worldwide, through six key segments, namely, agricultural solutions, nutrition & care, surface technologies, industrial solutions, materials and chemicals. BASF SE has also contributed significantly in the development of various bio-based surfactants such as alkyl polyglucoside. Headquartered in Germany, BASF SE continues to remain a leading players in the alkyl polyglucoside market.
- Headquartered at the United Kingdom, Croda International PLC produces and sells the specialty chemicals in Latin America, Asia, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and Europe. Personal care, industrial chemicals, life sciences and performance technologies are key segments through which the company operates. Diversaclean™ CS is a stable surfactant blend developed by Croda, which delivers excellent wetting and cleaning performance of non-ionics, along with green profile and alkaline stability of sugar-based alkyl polyglucoside.
To buy this Report, Click here - https://www.factmr.com/checkout/747/S
The study finds that the alkyl polyglucoside market will continue to remain a consolidated landscape in developed economies, and fragmented in developing nations, particularly in APEJ. Key players operating in the alkyl polyglucoside market include Galaxy Surfactants, Shanghai Fine Chemical Co Ltd, Pilot Chemical Company, SEPPIC S.A, LG Household & Healthcare, Nouryon, Huntsman Corporation, Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, and Croda International PLC.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at: https://insiderstribune.com