Request Market Report Sample - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1030
- The structured cabling market recorded a CAGR of over 6% during the period, 2013 to 2017. The structured cabling industry has been underpinned by the continual expansion in the datacenters, the increasing mobile internet subscriptions, and the constantly changing business infrastructure.
- Value of the structured cabling market was estimated at nearly US$ 16 billion in 2018, and is forecast to record a CAGR of approximately 8% through 2028.
- North America remains the leading market for structured cabling, undergird by the proliferation of data center projects in the U.S. Additionally, significant evolutions in the regionís telecommunication industry will continue to influence the demand side trends in the structured cabling market.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is projected to be a high-growth market for structured cabling, as more providers in the region are shifting their focus toward integrating video and data capabilities to leverage one network, and tapping new markets with attractive service offerings..
What are Key Growth Drivers of the Structured Cabling Market?
- Structured cabling industry is under a radical transformation, with focus of companies on modernization of infrastructure. Enterprises are making investments into expanding and revolutionizing their network and communication infrastructure in response to the changing business landscape, thereby paving remunerative avenues for the structure cabling market players.
- As 5G technology continues to witness a marked penetration globally, enterprises and businesses are adopting newer ways to cope up with the network transformation. Regardless of the increasing incorporation of wireless technology globally, fiber will continue to remain an integral component of the network infrastructures. 5G deployments and trials are laying the foundation for new structured cabling installations, thereby translating into promising opportunities for established as well as emerging structured cabling providers.
- The datacenter industry is on an upward spiral, in light of increasing investments by companies, which are creating the need to manage larger volumes of data. Furthermore, the emergence of modular data centers have stimulated the utilization of modularized data cabling solutions that hold superior networking capabilities.
- The increasing demand for sophisticated network infrastructures along with improved performance and connectivity has further complemented growth of the structured cabling market. As the focus of the telecommunication industry on point-to-point cabling solutions continues to grow, the paradigm shift from conventional to structured cabling solutions among companies is increasingly palpable.
A key trend gaining momentum in the†structured cabling market†is the convergence of the old and new media, which facilitates network operations via an appropriate infrastructure. Leading structured cabling solution providers have been incorporating the data and video capabilities, leveraging a single network to tap into markets with opportune potential with their attractive service offerings. Mid-sized players in the structured cabling market are entering into strategic partnerships with leading companies in a bid to expand their geographical footprint.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1030
Key players operating in the structured cabling market, as profiled in the report, include Corning Incorporated, CommScope Holding Company, Inc., Nexans S.A., Legrand SA, Datwyler Cabling Solutions AG, Panduit Corp., The Siemon Company, Schneider Electric SE, ABB Ltd., Nutmeg Technologies, Superior Essex Inc., Belden Inc., Furukwa Electric Co. Ltd., Hubnetix Corporation, Tri-City Electric Co., and others.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852