Request For a Sample Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3268
Bridge Cable Sockets Market – Key Insights
- Intensifying construction and infrastructure development projects during the 2013-2017 were key factors which contributed significantly to the proliferation of bridge cable sockets market during the period aiding the market in registering growth at the rate of more than 4.5%.
- Increasing popularity of cable-stayed bridges and suspension bridges in addition to burgeoning demand for bridge cable sockets in rehabilitation and repair of old bridges are key vital factors expected to uphold bridge cable sockets market growth with the market registering sales of almost US$ 41 million in 2018 and poised to witness a Y-o-Y growth of more than 5% in 2019.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold the bulk of the bridge cable sockets market share with the emergence of new economies in Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and Singapore coupled with the exponential growth of population in the region. The region accounted for more than 70% of the bridge cable sockets market share in 2018.
- Asia Pacific is also estimated to remain the fastest growing market for bridge cable sockets owing to variegated factors. Urbanization is expected to be one of the vital reasons fuelling bridge cable sockets market growth with the UN predicting 90% of the urbanization in the world taking place in Asia Pacific.
Bridge Cable Sockets Market – Competitive Landscape
- To strengthen the sourcing of materials and extend its network in Asia Pacific, Bridon Bekaert Ropes Group entered a strategic alliance with Bharat Wire Ropes in India. According to the contract signed between the two companies, Bharat Wire Ropes will be manufacturing a range of cables and other fittings for Birdon Bekaert while working as a distributor for their products in the Indian market.
- The burgeoning adoption of cable-stayed and suspension bridge designs around the world was evident after the Chinese government announced the construction of the commencement of the construction of a cable-stayed bridge in the Jiangsu Province. Post-construction the bridge will become the cable-stayed bridge with the longest span measuring over one kilometer.
Key players operating in the bridge cable sockets market WireCo World Group, Esco Corporation, Auzac Co. Ltd., CBSI, PWB Anchor, Ben-Mor, Muncy Industries, and Lexco Cable.
Open Bridge Sockets Find Increasing Applications in Burgeoning Construction of Cable-Stayed Bridges
Cable-stayed bridge design is gaining increasing traction around the world owing to the substantially less time required to construct the bridge relative to other bridges. Additionally, the cables used for the construction of the bridge are estimated to exhibit better pressure-handling capabilities making it an effective design for maintaining the shape and structure of the bridge under heavy loads. These factors coupled with the requirement of significantly fewer materials for bridge construction are estimated to cause a widespread adoption of the design around the world. The proliferation in cable-stayed bridge construction is likely to create a surge in the demand for open bridge sockets owing to the high strength, stiffness, and durability they impart to the bridge structure relative to other types of sockets such as the open wire rope spelter sockets, closed strand sockets, open strand sockets, anchor sockets, bridge clamps, and closed bridge sockets.
Have Any Question? Ask Our Industry Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3268
The report on bridge cable sockets market is a result of the elaborate and robust research methodology employed. A two-step research process involving primary and secondary researches was used to obtain detailed and actionable insights into the bridge cable sockets market. Interviewing seasoned experts from the bridge cable sockets market formed the basis of primary research for the report compilation. Secondary research for the report was conducted by thoroughly studying trade journals, paid sources, company press releases, and other publications related to the bridge cable sockets market. The outcomes from both the steps of research were triangulated with each other to create an accurate and authentic forecast of the bridge cable sockets market.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852