Global Concrete Mixer Market Worth US$ 5,100 Mn until the end of 2027
The concrete mixer market registered a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2014 to 2028.
[ClickPress, Thu Sep 12 2019] Fact.MR has published a new research report on global concrete mixer market sizes, upcoming industry trends and growth opportunity through 2019-2027 to its online database that tries to unveil the various scenarios prevailing in the global concrete mixer market forecast. This assessment delivers a smart compilation of primary and secondary data which provides a clear insight about the future plans expected to impact the concrete mixer market. This study comprises of prominent data which makes it a beneficial source for investors, analysts and industry experts to acquire necessary knowledge associated to the fundamental market trends, opportunities and growth drivers.
Get A Sample Copy of Market Report Here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3579
The concrete mixer market registered a CAGR of over 3% during the period 2014 to 2028. Gains in the concrete mixer industry have been sustained by the traditionally pervasive trend of flexibility in the development of mixing technologies. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) remains the leading market for concrete mixer, underpinned by growing government efforts to improve the public infrastructure, alongside resurgent rise in the construction activities.
APEJ is also expected to be a high-growth market for concrete mixers, with sales estimated to record a Y-o-Y of nearly 6% in 2019 over 2018. The advent and growing presence of hybrid mixers is an emerging trend in the concrete mixer industry, as these equipment possess eco-sustainable attributes.
What are Key Growth Determinants of the Concrete Mixer Market?
- Emphasis on cost-effectiveness and ergonomics vis-à-vis safety has grown unabated in the construction equipment industry, leading to the development of new generation concrete truck mixer that facilitate end-users realize smooth handling, low cleaning cost, and higher payload.
- The concept of innovative accessories has propelled developments that enable flexible installations of attachment parts, thereby increasing the operational efficiency of concrete mixers, and in turn complementing their sales.
- Connected technologies have already permeated the banks of the construction equipment industry, and recent years have witnessed the development of IoT-enabled and GPS-powered concrete mixers. Higher fuel efficiency, smart operations, and lower cost of ownership, are key features that have been advocating the effectiveness of smart concrete mixers recently.
- Concrete mixer developments and sales are also significantly undergird by rising customer requirement for higher technical standards, and fast navigation & movement ability of these equipment around construction sites.
Concrete Mixer Market: Competitive Overview
- Schwing Stetter, in collaboration with Mahindra Powerol, introduced 4 new models of transit concrete mixer under the theme – “Super Six.” These premium concrete mixers leverage the IoT to assure highly efficient and productive operations.
- AJAX has recently unveiled three concrete mixers designed to aid operators with enhanced quality, greater flexibility, and increased speed. Key attributes of these new concrete mixers from AJAX include more throughput, workability, and productivity at real-time, along with auto-cleansing system, and non-directional tires with a puncture-proof solution.
Sany Group Co., Ltd., is an established manufacturer and distributor of construction equipment & machinery, and is well-known to produce concrete managing machineries, road construction machineries, wind turbines and port machineries. Revenues of the company in 2017 closed in on US$ 3.5 Bn. Concrete mixers developed and launched by Sany Group feature HBT S-Valve technology, and advanced spiral design that enables superior concrete mixing with lesser discharge residual.
Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd., continues to remain a leading company in the development, production, and sales of heavy and light duty vehicles and their assembly parts. The company operates in key segments, namely, trucks, engines and finance. Concrete mixers and relevant equipment parts are one of the key offerings in the portfolio of Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd.
Ask Industry Expert about this Report here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3579
The study profiles key players operating in the concrete mixers market, which include Akona Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Henan Sanq Group Machinery Co., Ltd., Shantui Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co. Ltd., Metalgalante SPA, Altrad Investment Authority SAS, ATIKA GmbH, Jaypee India Limited, Universal Construction Machinery & Equipment, Yiwu Shanghong Hardware Factory, and Safari Construction Equipments Pvt. Ltd.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852