Get A Sample Copy of Market Report Here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1196
Competitive Landscape: Notable Highlights
- BASF entered into a deal with Planet to use satellite imaging and data on European farmers to develop analytics to power field zone metrics and insights for the digital farming platform, named as xarvio™. The partnership is likely to kick-off in early 2019. The company’s Germany unit also revised its forecast for 2018, and the company now expects EBIT to fall by 15-20%. The company blamed its chemical segment, low water levels on the Rhine, and weakness in automotive demand for the revision in forecast.
- Koninklijke DSM NV is focusing on acquisitions globally, with plans to buy assets in India. The company is spending in Greenfield projects in India and also opened second plant in Telangana.
- Chr. Hansen, the Danish Technological Institute (DTI), and University of Copenhagen have received The Danish Innovation fund grant to develop the next-generation microbial solution for sustainable agriculture production.
- Givaudan has acquired Naturex following the delisting of shares of Naturex from Euronext Paris stock exchange. The integration process will continue over the coming months.
- Cyanotech Corporation has signed an agreement with Cellana LLC to acquire Kona Demonstration Facility (KDF). The acquisition includes existing equipment and other assets useful to operate a facility.
- ADAMA has entered into a partnership with Pessl Instruments to expand their collaboration in offering smart agricultural applications.
- FMC Corporation won the best R&D pipeline and best application technology for the at-plant 3RIVE 3D® application system. The 3RIVE 3D technology is being tested in cotton, sunflowers, sugar beets, dry beans, and more.
Carotenoids Market Highly Consolidated Among Tier I Players
Carotenoids market is highly consolidated among tier 1 players. Collectively, Tier 1 players account for over 50% of revenue share in the market. Leading players are focusing on developing smart digital platforms and solutions for sustainable agriculture production, thereby, simplifying carotenoids production process. Mergers & acquisitions are also among the key focus areas of the leading players to consolidate their position globally. Koninklijke DSM N.V., BASF SE, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, and Archer Daniels Midland Company are some of the key players in the carotenoids market.
Growing Demand for Natural Colors in Food, Pharmaceuticals, and Cosmetics Industries
Natural colorants demand in various industries such as food & beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals is accelerating owing to its health benefits. Carotenoids are gaining consumer interest due to their unique biological functions promoting human health.
Additional Questions Answered
In addition to the key insights, the report on the carotenoids market also provide answers to some of the important questions on the carotenoids market.
- Which application is likely to register the highest growth in terms of revenue in carotenoids market by 2019?
- Which region is expected to witness significant growth in carotenoids market in coming years?
- Which type of carotenoid will find largest application in the food and beverage industry in carotenoids market?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of carotenoids market?
- Which is the highly-preferred source of carotenoids in various industries?
Have Any Question? Ask Our Industry Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1196
The information and forecast on the carotenoids market is provided using an extensive research methodology. The research methodology uses both primary and secondary research to offer insights and data on the carotenoids market. Secondary research includes study of the market through published data which is verified with valid data sources. Primary research includes interview with industry and carotenoids market experts and industry-specific analysts.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852