THINKWARE to Spotlight Dash Cam Product Lineup at SEMA 2019 in Las Vegas
World-leading Korean dash cam brand Thinkware will be showcasing its latest dash cam technology on the floor of the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, taking place from November 5 - November 8, 2019, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
[ClickPress, Mon Nov 04 2019] World-leading Korean dash cam brand Thinkware will be showcasing its latest dash cam technology on the floor of the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, taking place from November 5 - November 8, 2019, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
A participant at SEMA since 2015, this year’s show will feature demos of Thinkware’s upcoming lineup and latest technology at its booth. Also, Thinkware QA100 dash cam installed in Veloster Grappler concept will be displayed at Hyundai's booth during this year's SEMA.
The following cameras and accessories will also be on display during the week at Thinkware’s booth:
• The all-new U1000 dash cam, featuring strikingly clear 4K resolution
• The T700, one of Thinkware’s most connected dash cams yet, with a 4G LTE modem and Thinkware Cloud 2.0
• The X700 dash cam, offering an easy to navigate touch screen, full HD two-channel, advanced driver assistance, parking surveillance mode and more
• The M1 Motorsports Cam, Thinkware’s first camera geared toward motorcycles and outdoor vehicles
• The Thinkware QA100(Q800 PRO), combining award-winning design and 2K QHD video quality
• The high-end F800 Pro, featuring full HD 1080p resolution, Thinkware Cloud, Super Night Vision 2.0 and more.
• The F200, Thinkware’s dual-channel dash cam with built-in Wi-Fi.
• The F70, Thinkware’s entry-level dash cam featuring the latest Energy Saving Parking Recording Mode.
“In the four years that we have been participating in SEMA, we have witnessed dash cams steadily grow in popularity and become increasingly relied on by American drivers,” said Brian Yang, Thinkware’s Director of North American Business Development. “At this year’s SEMA, we’re excited to show consumers where the dash cam industry is heading next, which includes even greater connectivity, better designs, and improvements in safety and video quality that will make the overall driving experience even better in the years ahead.”
For more information, attendees can stop by Thinkware’s booth #11777, located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Thinkware dash cams are available in the US for purchase on Amazon, as well as in-store and online at BestBuy and other trusted online retailers.
About THINKWARE DASH CAM:
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting their DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award Finalist in 2017, as well as the Red Dot Design Award in 2017.